Wait wait wait...so the Heat already had the #23 retired in 2003...

Originally Posted by LamarOwnsem

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

wallacesports
At least 5 teams have serious questions about Heat tamp/collusion and could raise them in Monday's owners meeting in Vegas.
9 minutes ago via mobile web

uh ohh. This could get interesting...
What would the consequence be if the league found that tampering had occurred?

Possibly sanctions such as draft pick forfeits, fines, MLE contracts revoked, etc.

Probably not the blocking of Bron and Bosh going to MIA since both previous teams participated in S&T deal...but you never know.

Originally Posted by LamarOwnsem

wallacesports
At least 5 teams have serious questions about Heat tamp/collusion and could raise them in Monday's owners meeting in Vegas.
9 minutes ago via mobile web

uh ohh. This could get interesting...
What would the consequence be if the league found that tampering had occurred?

Possibly sanctions such as draft pick forfeits, fines, MLE contracts revoked, etc.

Probably not the blocking of Bron and Bosh going to MIA since both previous teams participated in S&T deal...but you never know.

LeBron announced the number change earlier this year and said it was to honor MJ....everything else is just coincidence

LeBron announced the number change earlier this year and said it was to honor MJ....everything else is just coincidence

As big of a basketball fan I am, I didn't know they had the #23 retired. Seriously.

me 2 lol this was an obvious hint smh... i wish i knew this like a long time ago lllooolll

As big of a basketball fan I am, I didn't know they had the #23 retired. Seriously.

me 2 lol this was an obvious hint smh... i wish i knew this like a long time ago lllooolll

LeBron and Cocaine
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

sooperhooper wrote:
What are ya'll talking about. He changed his number in case he didn't switch teams. If he knew he was going to Miami, he wouldn't have to file paperwork to change numbers now would he? Since it's retired, he would just choose something else.

That was all just a ploy to avoid Cleveland fans from beginning to wonder if he really was leaving.

Lets think about it for a second. He announced it in Miami, than had to file paperwork by a certain February deadline date in order to be able to wear it IF he was staying on the Cavs. Than, he actually beat the deadline by literally ONE day and filed the paperwork. In his mind, he probably knew all along. He damn near MISSED the deadline.
laugh.gif

Had he of not filed paperwork in time after announcing the number change, Cavs fans would of already knew what was happening. He would've drew the conclusion that he was leaving. Instead, he filed barely on time, kept Cavs fans quiet for the meantime, faked the injury and quit.

Period.
laugh.gif
 man your really butt hurt... for someone who "dont care about him anymore" you sure have some threads and a lot to say... 

sooperhooper wrote:
What are ya'll talking about. He changed his number in case he didn't switch teams. If he knew he was going to Miami, he wouldn't have to file paperwork to change numbers now would he? Since it's retired, he would just choose something else.

That was all just a ploy to avoid Cleveland fans from beginning to wonder if he really was leaving.

Lets think about it for a second. He announced it in Miami, than had to file paperwork by a certain February deadline date in order to be able to wear it IF he was staying on the Cavs. Than, he actually beat the deadline by literally ONE day and filed the paperwork. In his mind, he probably knew all along. He damn near MISSED the deadline.
laugh.gif

Had he of not filed paperwork in time after announcing the number change, Cavs fans would of already knew what was happening. He would've drew the conclusion that he was leaving. Instead, he filed barely on time, kept Cavs fans quiet for the meantime, faked the injury and quit.

Period.
laugh.gif
 man your really butt hurt... for someone who "dont care about him anymore" you sure have some threads and a lot to say... 

Back
Top Bottom