Wait wait wait...so the Heat already had the #23 retired in 2003...

..and Lebron announces in MIA that he was going to switch to number 6 the following year?!

roll.gif

smh.gif

..and Lebron announces in MIA that he was going to switch to number 6 the following year?!

roll.gif

smh.gif

i said this a long time ago.

#23 is retired in Miami and Chicago.. James never had any intention of staying in Cleveland.

i said this a long time ago.

#23 is retired in Miami and Chicago.. James never had any intention of staying in Cleveland.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

As big of a basketball fan I am, I didn't know they had the #23 retired. Seriously.
laugh.gif

it was surely one of the biggest "what the *##@?" moments of my life as a basketball fan

As big of a basketball fan I am, I didn't know they had the #23 retired. Seriously.
laugh.gif

it was surely one of the biggest "what the *##@?" moments of my life as a basketball fan

Originally Posted by RaY MuLLa

wait wa?
LeBron announced earlier in the season he was going to change his number to #6.

Miami (as well as Chicago) already had #23 retired, so he could have never wore his jersey there anyway (which his why he put in the paperwork to change his number)

Had he stayed in Cleveland, he could have kept his #23.

It could have been a ploy that he never planned to stay in Cleveland from the beginning and they (Bosh & Wade & LeBron) were planning to go to Chicago or Miami the whole time.

Originally Posted by RaY MuLLa

wait wa?
LeBron announced earlier in the season he was going to change his number to #6.

Miami (as well as Chicago) already had #23 retired, so he could have never wore his jersey there anyway (which his why he put in the paperwork to change his number)

Had he stayed in Cleveland, he could have kept his #23.

It could have been a ploy that he never planned to stay in Cleveland from the beginning and they (Bosh & Wade & LeBron) were planning to go to Chicago or Miami the whole time.

Originally Posted by viiheaven

DING DING DING. My whole point of this thread...

Tampering.

Tampering.

If he knew he was going to Miami, why would he bother filing the paper work. He would just choose #6 when he got to Miami since #23 is retired

If he knew he was going to Miami, why would he bother filing the paper work. He would just choose #6 when he got to Miami since #23 is retired

Tampering.

I hope Cleveland and Toronto file charges

Back
Top Bottom