Wake up black men.

Originally Posted by JuJu

yall cats saying black cats aren't the main ones doing this are kidding yourselves. i have never ever seen any other race do this !%%+ ever. its so ******ed too cause you just messing the game up for everyone. theres a reason there are whole facebook groups filled with chicks who hate this !*+. if a chick is feeling you at all a simple hello will do if she says hi back great if not oh well. i swear when i was in college this one white girl was talking to class about being disrespected. her example was being disrespected at clubs and what now i swear to you someone asked her what club her story was from and as soon as she said it was the local majority black club in tampa everyone white and black was like b. thats your fault for going to that club like its just expected of black dudes and its your own fault for not knowing so smh
just because you havent seen other races do it, doesnt mean that other races dont do it. that just means that you dont live in a very diverseplace & dont hang out with a diverse group of people

Originally Posted by litlbibby

y they targetin black men like there aint any good ones in the world? %$%! i know im a good %$@!%.

word im sick of females sayin aint no good black men out their. juss cause the dudes you mess wit aint no good doesnt mean aint none out their

I'm sorry, but the chicks in that video are broke ugly. I don't believe they get approached that much, and if they did, I doubt they'd be thatarrogant about it.

Originally Posted by Thugnificence

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

i see white dudes saying flagrant #+% as well
I don't know what kind of white dudes you see/hang around....
Must be some poor unintelligent ones.
Come to where I live where it's all rich white people & you definitely won't be seeing any of that.
you dumb as rocks for sayin that. dudes of all races say disrespectful $@@! towards women. dont just say only black dudes do this, EVERY RACE does this.

ignorant people FTL
obviously it would be stupid to say noone of other races does this. but it is true that black cats do it MORE often for sure. im black and iveonly seen black cats do this. and im sure other races dont take it as far theres a diff between cat calls and being disrespectful. like ive seen black dudesjust yoke a chick by the arm to get her attention ill never forget at a freaknic this dude straight lifted a girl off the ground by her vagina straight up puthis hands between her legs and lifter her off the ground in the middle of walking thats just ridiculous im sorry

yall cats saying black cats aren't the main ones doing this are kidding yourselves. i have never ever seen any other race do this !%%+ ever. its so ******ed too cause you just messing the game up for everyone. theres a reason there are whole facebook groups filled with chicks who hate this !*+. if a chick is feeling you at all a simple hello will do if she says hi back great if not oh well. i swear when i was in college this one white girl was talking to class about being disrespected. her example was being disrespected at clubs and what now i swear to you someone asked her what club her story was from and as soon as she said it was the local majority black club in tampa everyone white and black was like b. thats your fault for going to that club like its just expected of black dudes and its your own fault for not knowing so smh
just because you havent seen other races do it, doesnt mean that other races dont do it. that just means that you dont live in a very diverse place & dont hang out with a diverse group of people

so your saying because i dont see white people or asians or hispanics feeling up and disrespecting women i live in plainsview idaho? dunny ive lived in twoplaces my whole life NYC and south florida and ive had friends from every corner of the earth and actually hang out with a majority of white cats all my lifeso dont tell me im sheltered or some !@#. black cats just get mad cause its something negative being brought to light.

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

The racial tension is thick...

sadly it always comes to this. now if the topic was flipped and this was about white boys and the date rape drug at frat parties i bet all these dudes wouldnot be so quick to say naw thats not just a white boy thing black dudes and ALL dudes be giving girls roofies. its obviously not gonna be just white dudes butthe stereotype is there for a reason cause there is some truth to it i dont care what noone says

I've never heard of woman getting hit over the head with a brick for telling a guy off, that just sounds ludicrous to me; though they are right about womennot knowing when a guy is just trying to hit on them or look cool in front of their boys or is one of those dude that's not all there and is deciding theyaren't going to take no for an answer.

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

i see white dudes saying flagrant #+% as well
I don't know what kind of white dudes you see/hang around....
Must be some poor unintelligent ones.
Come to where I live where it's all rich white people & you definitely won't be seeing any of that.

That was very racist. You have to be poor and unintelligent to do that? Essentially, that's what you're calling blacks then right?

just because you havent seen other races do it, doesnt mean that other races dont do it. that just means that you dont live in a very diverse place & dont hang out with a diverse group of people

so your saying because i dont see white people or asians or hispanics feeling up and disrespecting women i live in plainsview idaho? dunny ive lived in two places my whole life NYC and south florida and ive had friends from every corner of the earth and actually hang out with a majority of white cats all my life so dont tell me im sheltered or some !@#. black cats just get mad cause its something negative being brought to light.
son it just goes back to my first point. just because you dont see people of other races doin it, doesnt mean that they dont, not to mention idont kno how u lived in south florida & didnt see hispanic dudes & white dudes doin just about the same thing to females.

Spingarn High School, Washington, D. C.

Tuesday, January 13, 1998

After unsuccessfully flirting with 16-year-old Adilah Gaither outside the school, 17-year-old Octavious M. Clark shot and killed her. Witnesses said thatOctavious was in agitated emotional state and became enraged with Adilah.

Source: National School Safety Center's Report on School Associated Violent Deaths

Originally Posted by Lrrr

Spingarn High School, Washington, D. C.

Tuesday, January 13, 1998

After unsuccessfully flirting with 16-year-old Adilah Gaither outside the school, 17-year-old Octavious M. Clark shot and killed her. Witnesses said that Octavious was in agitated emotional state and became enraged with Adilah.

Source: National School Safety Center's Report on School Associated Violent Deaths
what is your purpose in posting this?

im sure you could find dudes of all races doin things like that.

like that one guy in california that got divorced & then set his ex-wife's house on fire killing 9 people

Originally Posted by instant klassic

Originally Posted by CaBron James 23

why do y'all care about the way other guys approach women??

fed151e899e9c34c87f5b60cc6844d0d3b3fee7.jpg
Why do you not care?
Let's say your mother/sister/girlfriend/auntie was walking down the street by herself and gets handled that way like in the video, you sayin' you won't care if they told you what happened because that ain't you? Try seeing things from both sides.
so you expect me to follow my female family members everywhere so this doesn't happen to them? females are smart enough to think forthemselves. If they fall for this buffoonery, that's on them.

Originally Posted by CaBron James 23

why do y'all care about the way other guys approach women??

'Cause it'll make you look bad if you go to approach a female. She's gonna think you're like one of the bum they're talking about in thevideo even if you're not.

i understand that they are tired of getting harassed but i dont think they spreading the message in a good way cause to me the video is another thing to putdown the blacj man in the eyes of the world cause by putting that video on youtube and able for the whole world to see it juss gives racist more ammo againstthe black man. to me its like a family business thing. when your family has a problem you dont go telling the whole world your business you discuss the issuesamongst the family. this would be a great video for a forum among the black community not the whole world

Originally Posted by ctdaprince

Originally Posted by litlbibby

y they targetin black men like there aint any good ones in the world? %$%! i know im a good %$@!%.

word im sick of females sayin aint no good black men out their. juss cause the dudes you mess wit aint no good doesnt mean aint none out their

i don't recall them saying there aren't any good black men...they were just telling their experience

this thread is takin a totally different direction than it did yesterday...

yall cats aren't reading i said its obvious other races do it whether i see it or not, all im saying is you cannot deny that it happens more among youngblack men thats it. jesus people need to stop skiming and look at the context clues. i aint never seen a white dude slang crack but i wouldnt say no whitepeople sell crack cocaine but ill be damned if you gonna tell me crack slangning doesnt happen more often then not in the black community its all just in howyou look at it. im not talking absolutes here im talking things the way I see it.

shorty dont even look that good. she should be happy she getting rap. but this should have been directed at all men because i see people going hard like thisall the time.

nerd.gif

lots of gross generalizations goin on here...

ALL kinds of men disrespect women. different forms, different faces, same concept. dont go singlin out us black guys.

tired.gif
what's wrong is that women are disrespected in the first place,doesnt matter who does it

lol i swear some of ya'll are funny... wth is a "roofie??"
alien.gif

so your saying because i dont see white people or asians or hispanics feeling up and disrespecting women i live in plainsview idaho? dunny ive lived in two places my whole life NYC and south florida and ive had friends from every corner of the earth and actually hang out with a majority of white cats all my life so dont tell me im sheltered or some !@#. black cats just get mad cause its something negative being brought to light.
smh.gif

Since you've had black friends you know how we act and live? For you to say this I give you no creditbility.... The black population is less to nonecompared to the majority right? What I am trying to understand is why is your comment relevent? From what I read you must be white.If not I pry fo you. Thecomparison to other races were to shed light on other groups who does this as well. Stating that we aren't the bad guy always. That's the problem withbeing apart of the oppressed group in an opressive society. You'll never understand, this is nothing more than to set us back and continue the self andsocial hate that your people has inflicted on us. I wish there was something that I can do for my people but we must individually get better amongst ourselves.As far as you go continue to like sneakers, hip hop, and other things that black people like. This is nothing more than just analyzing stereotypes. You'reliving up to one in opinion.

tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom