Waking up next to a girl appreciation Vol. you snore too much

^So you sleep better when you're sleeping with men. Right. I'm not surprised. I heard about you and CAKE...

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

^So you sleep better when you're sleeping with men. Right. I'm not surprised. I heard about you and CAKE...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

I just remembered I don't like you. 6 years ago I sent you an IM for a track I wanted chopped and screwed and you didn't hold me down
eyes.gif
me?

confused.jpg
You're still on my buddy list........ yeah you.... maybe it was 5 years ago tho. All I know is I was young and new to NT it was my second songever recording. You AND TIME played me
laugh.gif
........a buncha brittish squares, that's what you guys are
eyes.gif

word, i wake up so much easier next to my wife.
i feel like my whole morning attitude is different when i sleep with her

splitting up on the train so she can go to work ftl tho

word, i wake up so much easier next to my wife.
i feel like my whole morning attitude is different when i sleep with her

splitting up on the train so she can go to work ftl tho

Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

This is one minor thing that makes me like havin' a girlfriend....I sleep better when I sleep with her for multiple reasons.

understood

ftl...i'm like nawth...as i'm falling asleep i like to spread out...but when i wake up i'm all balled up on the edge of the bed...

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

MORNING BREATHE FOR THE LOSSSSSSS

laugh.gif

my shorty USED to go brush her teeth before she kissed me.. now she don't give a +!++.. and she seriously wonders why i call her turtlebreath
grin.gif

Ever have the girl next to you fart in her sleep? FTL! You don't wanna believe it happened, but it did.

Back
Top Bottom