Waking up next to a girl appreciation Vol. you snore too much

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

pimp.gif
... did she make that sexy half sleep moan/grunt noise when she rolled over? That sound will get %%!# cracking 9 outta 3 times round here
grin.gif
huh man ... 9 time soutta 3 though
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

i went to bed around 230 this morning and slid in quiet as a mouse ... she was dead asleep but immediately put her arm and leg over me ... definitely appreciated ...

pimp.gif
... did she make that sexy half sleep moan/grunt noise when she rolled over? That sound will get %%!# cracking 9 outta 3 times round here
grin.gif

roll.gif

^^ que?

Anyways. I wish we would have gone for the king size
smh.gif
I like to sleep spread eagle
laugh.gif
aint got no room for that in a queen

Originally Posted by Nawth21

^^ que?

smh.gif
laugh.gif

I guess when I get too drunk/tired I talk in my sleep. It's really not a bad thing but I have no idea I do it so idk what I say.

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

pimp.gif
grin.gif
huh man ... 9 time soutta 3 though
laugh.gif
3 for 1s all weekend, it's a sale on pipe...yeeainknow? Arouse one, get two free round here. Ask Jawny about the sound.. She's GOTTA knowthe sound... it makes you think "Aw hell naw! Wake up so I can rock you back to sleep...NOW!
devil.gif
"

471fce3944f9b3.17186158frogview-gallery.jpg

Originally Posted by afura13

Originally Posted by Nawth21

^^ que?

smh.gif
laugh.gif

I guess when I get too drunk/tired I talk in my sleep. It's really not a bad thing but I have no idea I do it so idk what I say.
oh no sorry I was talking about the pictures up there. I talk in my sleep and I act out my dreams sometimes
laugh.gif

Rilla
laugh.gif

I love when people "act" in their sleep
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
... that *##$ is better than hollywood. It's always some incoherent gibberish "script"too. True story, my cousin used to sleep walk so I heard one time when he was like 4 (I couldn't have been but 1 or 2) and they stayed on a 3rd floorapartment, this fool went to sleep in his bed and woke up outside on the STEPS
roll.gif

Add in breakfast 20 mins later and you have my daily routine

Pancakes, scrambled eggs w/ cheese, turkey sausage, and apple juice ftm fw
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Add in breakfast 20 mins later and you have my daily routine

Pancakes, scrambled eggs w/ cheese, turkey sausage, and apple juice ftm fw
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Not bad CAKE...not bad at all... Shorty got a EXTRA deso cafeteria downstairs in her dorm building so I eat pretty decent when I'm there, butI could use a few more nights/mornings with her over here cause I like to cook myself. The last time she spent the night round here, __s had porkchops, eggs,and fried potatoes with onions ....that's a man's breakfast bro...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. And she's a culinary major so we both THROW DOWN...

Originally Posted by kevin1479

morning wood and having your girl there to take care of it FTW
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
This man knows what he is talking about..sometimes I just slide in even if she is asleep
laugh.gif
I told her it's a consequence she hasto pay cuz she likes sleepinig naked. Then breakfast is ready after you come out the shower.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Originally Posted by The Natural Mystic

she likes sleeping naked.
pimp.gif
to the nth degree
eyes.gif
I wish... her got damn !$#% sucking anemia be hating on me.Shorty comes to bed in parkas, wet suits, long johns, AND flannel socks.... or maybe I'm exaggerating. BUT STILL!

i wish my girl slept naked ... i guess i shouldnt have forced myself upon her when she used to ... smh

ohwell.gif
You all and your happy sounding relationships are making me sick over here.....................
laugh.gif

But seriously though,
frown.gif

Originally Posted by The Natural Mystic

she likes sleeping naked.
pimp.gif
to the nth degree
eyes.gif
I wish... her got damn !$#% sucking anemia be hating on me. Shorty comes to bed in parkas, wet suits, long johns, AND flannel socks.... or maybe I'm exaggerating. BUT STILL!
my girl won't come up out the bra+panties for nothing, bro...

well lay naked for like two hours, and as soon as shes about to go to sleep, bra and panties...

that's why summertime, no A/C=
pimp.gif

roll.gif
She only does that when I make her... she's always "so cold....so cold..." and I swear I just be wanting to say "@+*%+, get offthat blow. BREAK!" but Stankonia is the only Outkast CD she bought me that didn't ship (
mad.gif
....... but she bought me EVERY other one as well
pimp.gif
) so she might not know thatI got that from an interlude. Then I'd NEVER see her naked again
frown.gif

I just remembered I don't like you. 6 years ago I sent you an IM for a track I wanted chopped and screwed and you didn't hold me down
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

supposedly according to some article i read, men sleep better when they are sleeping with a woman, and women sleep worse.
It's actually the opposite for me.

I don't get a good nights sleep with a woman in the bed.

Back
Top Bottom