Waking up next to a girl appreciation Vol. you snore too much

Originally Posted by kevL7

waking up and the girl is wearing your clothes boxers and wifebeater ftw

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan I could get used to seeing that everyday
pimp.gif

my girl woke me up last week "talkin about watch that snorin shh youre wakin me up"
5 min later she goes back to sleep chick snores louder than me
grin.gif
laugh.gif

but in any event its appreciated
pimp.gif

waking up and the girl is wearing your clothes ftw
hoop shorts/boxers and long tees ftw
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by kevL7

waking up and the girl is wearing your clothes ftw
glasses.gif
yes
falling asleep while she's in the shower and waking up to a zest fully clean woman tho
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

That's it, I'm telling 5iveonit!!
smh.gif

why would you quote?

how can he slap?

laugh.gif

no really, don't quote me.
All gravy G .. just make sure that if you EVER meet my lady, you pretend you never heard of her. You feel me?
laugh.gif
roll.gif
, i would be the %%@#+!% when we're all introducing everyone in chicago to be like

"i've heard so much about you, rilla talks about you ALL the time..."

laugh.gif

g, you seriously gonna have to remind me, dead +$@...

you KNOW imma

laugh.gif
... I bet you got a folder fulla *#@* like this huh?

I'm triple slick on the lowski so if you went that route before I could remind you, I'd be like "Yeah,so uh.... fam took a class at IUN with me but he moved to Ohio. Real cool dude that enPHAN is..... real ...... %**+!$$.... cool..... ain't that right?"
laugh.gif

i'd still be like ".....nah, man, i graduated from The Ohio State University...i never went to IUN.....OH WAIT, YEAH, WE DID HAVE CLASS..."

tennis-devastationand-dissapointment-of-loosing1.jpg

2279046936_b490b36d3d.jpg

i went to bed around 230 this morning and slid in quiet as a mouse ... she was dead asleep but immediately put her arm and leg over me ... definitelyappreciated ...

anyone else do the "accidental" poke and roll in the morning?

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Just breaking up with you GF, so no more sleepovers FTMFL!!!![/color]
embarassed.gif
ohwell.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

i went to bed around 230 this morning and slid in quiet as a mouse ... she was dead asleep but immediately put her arm and leg over me ... definitely appreciated ...

pimp.gif
... did she make that sexy half sleep moan/grunt noise when she rolled over? That sound will get %%!# cracking 9 outta 3 times round here
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom