Wale about that life.

Ya'll DMV cats be doin the most I swear lol. How's the saying go? Cut off your nose to spite your face? Yeah, that's it.

And lmao at buddy tryin to get a tap tap pull outta Wale at a concert and then crying on here cause he got the cold shoulder
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HARM

Ya'll are the most flip floppinest %*% folks I ever seen 
A couple NT shoutouts and a "exclusive" and ya'll back on the bandwagon 

And now street cred is lame 

98135f117fabfa7c95597149c5039093ff879f7.gif

have some damn consistency 

Aint no point even trying to argue with folks on here.  The people from the area know what's up.  The outsiders looking in just see it as hate.

We heard what dude sense of street credibility is...We point it out  and you see how people take it as....Let an artist like jeezy or  ross,  say the same #%@* he said....You can't tell that to a street %#$!+...YOU WOULD GET CLOWNED.  NT'ers dont see it that way.

Like I said end of the day we're just spectators....Real will always recognize real, so take it for a grain of salt.

Ya'll DMV cats be doin the most I swear lol. How's the saying go? Cut off your nose to spite your face? Yeah, that's it.

And lmao at buddy tryin to get a tap tap pull outta Wale at a concert and then crying on here cause he got the cold shoulder
laugh.gif

Maybe it's just me, but it's real difficult to take internet beef seriously...it's literally typing tough

Maybe it's just me, but it's real difficult to take internet beef seriously...it's literally typing tough

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

hell yeah if your an artist like Wale
I mean $#!@ dudes acting like he need it he not Alley Boy 

every rapper dont need street cred or have a street cat vouch for them to make music

damnit just make the music 

like i said this thread went way off the map

We ain talking about music....we are talking about what was supposedly said on twitter.  If someone texted me life or death you better back that up....That's the street issh we talking about.....

every rapper dont need street cred or have a street cat vouch for them to make music

We ain talking about music....we are talking about what was supposedly said on twitter.  If someone texted me life or death you better back that up....That's the street issh we talking about.....

Originally Posted by dimez81

Aint no point even trying to argue with folks on here.  The people from the area know what's up.  The outsiders looking in just see it as hate.

We heard what dude sense of street credibility is...We point it out  and you see how people take it as....Let an artist like jeezy or  ross,  say the same #%@* he said....You can't tell that to a street %#$!+...YOU WOULD GET CLOWNED.  NT'ers dont see it that way.

Like I said end of the day we're just spectators....Real will always recognize real, so take it for a grain of salt.
Why does Wale need street cred?
Wale is in a completely different lane from Jeezy and Ross.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

StaXX wrote:

laugh.gif

sorry if someone text me this you better have some type of cred....especially if you talking to a street #%%!*...but like dude side it wont get "real"  so he can talk wreckless.
fat-trel2.png

StaXX wrote:

laugh.gif

sorry if someone text me this you better have some type of cred....especially if you talking to a street #%%!*...but like dude side it wont get "real"  so he can talk wreckless.
fat-trel2.png

You can't have street cred when you reply to tweets in the manner of.

https://twitter.com/#!/Wale
Wale Wale Folarin
@

@PhreshSince88 u are wack as +*#% for that post ..u just wanna reply...well u got one..but u got a block too ..killurself idiot

son, how i upset you cuz i said i didn't like ya song.

i'm a small time niketalk cat, how i get you upset?

i tweeted i didn't like this *$%!$# song. he hit me with a "oh, no you didn't. *snaps fingers*"

You can't have street cred when you reply to tweets in the manner of.

https://twitter.com/#!/Wale
Wale Wale Folarin
@

@PhreshSince88 u are wack as +*#% for that post ..u just wanna reply...well u got one..but u got a block too ..killurself idiot

son, how i upset you cuz i said i didn't like ya song.

i'm a small time niketalk cat, how i get you upset?

i tweeted i didn't like this *$%!$# song. he hit me with a "oh, no you didn't. *snaps fingers*"

maybe so but that mean we talkig about some bs anyway 
I dont really care about Trel claiming what dude text him 

people make up $#!@ all the time (not saying that he did it or not)

straight High School drama 

I never seen any street cat get a text from somebody and take it to twitter

only women do that 

maybe so but that mean we talkig about some bs anyway 
I dont really care about Trel claiming what dude text him 

people make up $#!@ all the time (not saying that he did it or not)

straight High School drama 

I never seen any street cat get a text from somebody and take it to twitter

only women do that 

fat-trel2.png
Again. Why does Wale need street cred?
From my interpretation, some "goons" wanted to holla Trel, not Wale.
He has enough bread to where some dudes would probably put in work.

fat-trel2.png
Again. Why does Wale need street cred?
From my interpretation, some "goons" wanted to holla Trel, not Wale.
He has enough bread to where some dudes would probably put in work.

Sidenote: AYO @ Fat Trel RT'ing this

RT @dlo_mtmboss #teamtongueinthebutt #teamRawSEX .... @fattrel get at me bruhh

That's a dude by the way. Yall be on them pills TOO HEAVY
laugh.gif

Sidenote: AYO @ Fat Trel RT'ing this

RT @dlo_mtmboss #teamtongueinthebutt #teamRawSEX .... @fattrel get at me bruhh

That's a dude by the way. Yall be on them pills TOO HEAVY
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom