Wale about that life.

roll.gif

man whatever fam, i could post you tube videos smoking sherm sticks, with Haitian slum lords, spitting raps about voodoo murder and light skin women and have a bunch of poor kids in true religion jeans in my background. long as im tatted up, and wearing clothes NT deems appropriate. and have actually "BARS" im guaranteed at least a couple
pimp.gif
's and some post from the blogs. Before you know it, im the next Fat trel, or Trouble. Even though i may be a burger in real life. I trolled urban culture for Street Cred and Blog buzz. Its really that simple fam.

oh? manipulated........

man whatever fam, i could post you tube videos smoking sherm sticks, with Haitian slum lords, spitting raps about voodoo murder and light skin women and have a bunch of poor kids in true religion jeans in my background. long as im tatted up, and wearing clothes NT deems appropriate. and have actually "BARS" im guaranteed at least a couple
pimp.gif
's and some post from the blogs. Before you know it, im the next Fat trel, or Trouble. Even though i may be a burger in real life. I trolled urban culture for Street Cred and Blog buzz. Its really that simple fam.

oh? manipulated........

Originally Posted by Mister Negative

Originally Posted by KnowledgeTheFoundation

Wale remember when u were performing at Club Rio in March(San Antonio TX)and me and my boy kept flashing the Nike talk banner at u which was displayed on our iPhones? You would look away quick as soon as u saw it lol some club street cred u have.

Ohio and stop jumping into the crowd during your performance..thatig #@@ body guard looked very burdened following after you ha

This is the corniest thing i've ever read
eek.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

You paid to see this man perform & then got mad cuz he didn't acknowledge  & your life partner flashing a web site on your matching iPhones??

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
im rollin irl to this
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Wale remember when u were performing at Club Rio in March(San Antonio TX)and me and my boy kept flashing the Nike talk banner at u which was displayed on our iPhones? You would look away quick as soon as u saw it lol some club street cred u have.

Ohio and stop jumping into the crowd during your performance..thatig #@@ body guard looked very burdened following after you ha

eek.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

You paid to see this man perform & then got mad cuz he didn't acknowledge  & your life partner flashing a web site on your matching iPhones??

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
im rollin irl to this
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ILoveHipHop43

fat trel left..after i spent about 10k in a month on him (flights clothes etc.PILLS) amicable split...but he wanted buzz with the split so he said he was dropped...never drpped trel..that'd be a waste of money ...he just used the company ...he got what he wanted....and ps.. fat trel didn't give me street cred ..im been doin go-gos in the dirtiest of clubs in dc for 6 years now ...tcb byb essence..THATS street cred in dc ..if any...this aint goin to get "real"... trust and believe

Originally Posted by ILoveHipHop43

fat trel left..after i spent about 10k in a month on him (flights clothes etc.PILLS) amicable split...but he wanted buzz with the split so he said he was dropped...never drpped trel..that'd be a waste of money ...he just used the company ...he got what he wanted....and ps.. fat trel didn't give me street cred ..im been doin go-gos in the dirtiest of clubs in dc for 6 years now ...tcb byb essence..THATS street cred in dc ..if any...this aint goin to get "real"... trust and believe

eek.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This thread went way off the map.....Hate it or respect it but at the end of the day we are just spectators and Wale is where most cats are trying to be.

This thread went way off the map.....Hate it or respect it but at the end of the day we are just spectators and Wale is where most cats are trying to be.

Oh and stop jumping into the crowd during your performance..that big #@@ body guard looked very burdened following after you ha

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Oh and stop jumping into the crowd during your performance..that big #@@ body guard looked very burdened following after you ha

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Ya'll are the most flip floppinest %*% folks I ever seen 
A couple NT shoutouts and a "exclusive" and ya'll back on the bandwagon 

And now street cred is lame 

98135f117fabfa7c95597149c5039093ff879f7.gif

have some damn consistency 

Originally Posted by HARM

hell yeah if your an artist like Wale
I mean $#!@ dudes acting like he need it he not Alley Boy 

every rapper dont need street cred or have a street cat vouch for them to make music

damnit just make the music 

hell yeah if your an artist like Wale
I mean $#!@ dudes acting like he need it he not Alley Boy 

every rapper dont need street cred or have a street cat vouch for them to make music

damnit just make the music 

Wale
pimp.gif
 NIKETALK "They love you and they hate you go ask Fenty" 
BTW Fat Trel is
pimp.gif

Settle this beef %@%! like man....not on twitter like some lil *******.

Wale
pimp.gif
 NIKETALK "They love you and they hate you go ask Fenty" 
BTW Fat Trel is
pimp.gif

Settle this beef %@%! like man....not on twitter like some lil *******.

Aint no point even trying to argue with folks on here.  The people from the area know what's up.  The outsiders looking in just see it as hate.

We heard what dude sense of street credibility is...We point it out  and you see how people take it as....Let an artist like jeezy or  ross,  say the same #%@* he said....You can't tell that to a street %#$!+...YOU WOULD GET CLOWNED.  NT'ers dont see it that way.

Like I said end of the day we're just spectators....Real will always recognize real, so take it for a grain of salt.

Back
Top Bottom