WALE BACK TO THE FEATURE

Ive enjoyed the mixtape so far.
eek.gif
Great collabs/lyrics/production.
Deff see this staying in the cd changer till the end of summer. Hope yall enjoy it.
b2tf_front.jpg

b2tf_back.jpg

DL here.

I can't front. I just got the chance to DL this joint...

Im very impressed.

On some I was thinking eh... i like the production.. but I cant handle Wale's flow.. cause he sound like he talks.. not Raps...

Then I kept it movin cause Im fair.. and listened to more and was like.. damn.. Brotha is improving his flow style.

I do still like the Production moreso than the Content but He's come a long way for real. Also, with his flow, I can say no one else has it.. Thats forsure.

*Patiently waiting for the hate that has nothing to do with the mixtape but because he's Wale*

Tape is nice overall? 9th goes in, and Wale is def improving as an artist... hopefully his album will be just as good if not better.

Can't go wrong with 9th, havent really been a wale fan. But thats more of a lack of listening to him.

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

sweatin out weaves
This is the closest I'll get to liking Go-Go. But best track IMO is Goodbye. I haven't heard Jean Grae on a track in YEARS and shedefinitely ripped it.

Solid! I have to give it a few more spins. I prefer Mixtape about Nothing though.

New Soul
pimp.gif

Joint is hot, so far!

for some reason, one of the tracks toward the middle of the tape shuts down my Windows Media Player.

It did it at home, and on my BlackBerry Storm.

I cant get passed that track if I play from the beginning.

Back
Top Bottom