Wale BANNED from Central Connecticut State University for using the word "Fa*got* on stage

str1nger

Banned
Ol' homophobic Folarin

Looks like WALE really put his foot / Nike Boot in his mouth this time.

Heard from some people in CT that WALE got banned from Central Connecticut State University for using the word “+%+!##

roll.gif
at the gif

Ummm not that I care as far as Wale goes or this situation but I'm pretty sure he's not the only one to ever use that word in a rap. Hell most rappers do. Don't see why he should be singled out.

like ice-t said,
freedom of speech...just watch what you say
where is luke skywalker and 2live when you need em

funny how different stances can be taken depending upon
what was said

rap music used to marketed along the lines of freedom of speech

Yea, my homegirl told me about this yesterday.

It's a college but it's still a school. Act like you got some sense, G.

Chances are he used it towards someone though. If that's not the case then yea, I guess people are acting sensitive.
Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

thats what you get for preforming at a 3rd tier university. shoulda went to you-see-oh-en-en
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

thats what you get for preforming at a 3rd tier university. shoulda went to you-see-oh-en-en
pimp.gif

So what? %%@# that school?

I'm sure he probably said the n word, f word, and a couple other curses and that was cool. %%@# those $#@# sensitive to the word !%+

Those Blue Devils....

It doesn't matter if he said other swears, because the reason obviously if that is seen as an offensive term directed at certain people...

All artist/ actor/ athletes should avoid things like this... Gotta be about your $

Back
Top Bottom