Wale BANNED from Central Connecticut State University for using the word "Fa*got* on stage

Originally Posted by ILoveHipHop43

and they always say why is there always "a look" on my face when people mention NT to me ..this is why? $+@%+# be reachin like +#@+ ...for what? a response ? some attention? ill never understand it...$+@%+# talk about my "career" every day on here...and say "im sensitive" if i respond...where do they do that at??  last time i checked, a man can respond to whatever he wants , especially if its about him. anyways  to clear up the CCSU +#@+....there was some WILD racist +#@+ goin on in that building... the police already told me before i went on stage that there was some issues with that goin on...i blocked it out for as long as i could..but ol boy kept goin so i stopped the show...and made a comment...it is what it is.  the irony in this is alot of yall call me all type of wild +#@+ on here...but when i call somebody somethin ..its an issue...im ALWAYS wrong on NT...so..go and nitpick at me, my music, my career, my clothes my broads, and if you really feelin froggy my RUNON sentences .. and whatever else it is that some of you do....always got love for yall..even if its not reciprocated  #nodaysoff peace
YNS

You treatin NT like your music now... just puttin garbage everywhere that nobody cares about
smh.gif

And

Originally Posted by jupiterjaywall

j.cole murdered you on your own *!$+.

Originally Posted by RedMan

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Originally Posted by SplashySplash

I wonder what's gon happen if G.O.D. Jewels and Dom ever blow...
Niketalk Music forum is going to implode. Good thing they will forever be unsigned hype because both are mediocre.

-The Juice

I could see Dom blowing up a little bit but G.O.D. not so much. Dom is doing shows across the country while G.O.D. is opening/dodging bullets for Waka at skating rinks.

roll.gif
 man  you mean Rilla, not G.O.D. 
btw I doubt this dude just called him a +#+ for no reason

but Wale does take stuff too personal. You're a celebrity man, you need some thick skin you know that

his music is dope as hell though, you guys hate too much as far as that goes

Originally Posted by ross perot

Niketalk Music forum is going to implode. Good thing they will forever be unsigned hype because both are mediocre.

-The Juice
yo u talk alot  of @#%@ for a dude who ugly @%$ girl gave Wale head
roll.gif

im not a celeb..i try to distance myself from "celeb" stuff ..i.e. give a %+!% about people ...you know like free tickets to shows and responding to both positive and negative feedback..so im 100 pct all for postin on forums like a "regular " person..some people on here just be angry and miserable ...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

you need to type better
but these are your best responses to date
laugh.gif

also, copped 2 copies of your album
thanks for the tixx again
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ILoveHipHop43

there was some WILD racist %#*! goin on in that building... the police already told me before i went on stage that there was some issues with that goin on...i blocked it out for as long as i could..but ol boy kept goin so i stopped the show...and made a comment...it is what it is.

oh word? pssh i don't need no explanation after that...

Yall worry about the next man so much..wale seems like a cool dude to me..never really listened to his music tho

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

some of ya'll are damn stupid. Looking for reactions cause ya'll go to sleep lonely...

Keep doing your thing Wale.
shut ya fatass up ...u got every male artist age 26 and under $+*# all up in ya fallopian tube[h1]
[/h1]

not exactly the best word choice, but dudes in here acting like he questioned your masculinity

I still rock with wale
pimp.gif

yall _s love to say some reckless type *$+% to dude
laugh.gif

although I agree Cole murdered son on "Beautiful Bliss" his album dropped months ago! Why yall still bringing it up except to try to get a rise out of son? ol low self esteem, youngest child, I need attention +!+ _s
smh.gif

as for the situation at hand, if they being disrespectful towards dude while he performing, I see nothing wrong about cutting the show short.

-The Juice
OJ aint you from Chicago too?
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by calikev34

Originally Posted by RedMan

I could see Dom blowing up a little bit but G.O.D. not so much. Dom is doing shows across the country while G.O.D. is opening/dodging bullets for Waka at skating rinks.
roll.gif
 man  you mean Rilla, not G.O.D. 
laugh.gif

BTW has anyone seen Rilla since that Waka concert/shooting?

Back
Top Bottom