Wale BANNED from Central Connecticut State University for using the word "Fa*got* on stage

Originally Posted by ross perot

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

some of ya'll are damn stupid. Looking for reactions cause ya'll go to sleep lonely...

Keep doing your thing Wale.
shut ya fatass up ...u got every male artist age 26 and under $+*# all up in ya fallopian tube[h1]
[/h1]
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

my dude going for the ban
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Olubowale always seemed like a dbag to me, but w/e[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]this dude ross perot [/color]
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ross perot

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

some of ya'll are damn stupid. Looking for reactions cause ya'll go to sleep lonely...

Keep doing your thing Wale.
shut ya fatass up ...u got every male artist age 26 and under $+*# all up in ya fallopian tube[h1]
[/h1]

Fatass? Seriously I don't think you've stalked anyone on this board more than me. Its utterly disgusting. But hey, its nice to have fans. Gives you something to do when you're not doing much with your life in the first place.

Originally Posted by DT43

Originally Posted by franchise3

Too many for the lulz type dudes in here
as usual.  its the "haha, lemme talk %%+! to Wale just because he posts here, maybe i can get some
laugh.gif
's" crowd
eyes.gif
This is by far the worst thing about NT right now -  the kids that sit on their gifs for weeks before posting them to get e-approval and "
laugh.gif
"

Go to 4chan for that %+@*

Originally Posted by So Authentic

I never understood why NT hates Wale so damn much.
laugh.gif
If anything yall should be happy a fellow member is getting some damn shine. NT aint nothing but a buncha sheep.
smh.gif
laugh.gif
QFT

So.... Wale responded to racist comments with a homophobic comment?

Real righteous
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom