Wale BANNED from Central Connecticut State University for using the word "Fa*got* on stage

Y'all _s hate Wale now, I remember when he used to be like God to some of yall. I wonder what's gon happen if G.O.D. Jewels and Dom ever blow...

You do realize Wale has an uncurable case of the Foot-in-mouth Syndrome right?

_'s hate scrap for legit reasons, and him being a wack MC isn't even one of the main ones.

Originally Posted by SplashySplash

I wonder what's gon happen if G.O.D. Jewels and Dom ever blow...
Niketalk Music forum is going to implode. Good thing they will forever be unsigned hype because both are mediocre.

-The Juice

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Niketalk Music forum is going to implode. Good thing they will forever be unsigned hype because both are mediocre.

-The Juice
bd924da99abede5d3f22805d6fa201414b1b64.gif

-The Juice
yo u talk alot  of @#%@ for a dude who ugly @%$ girl gave Wale head

This really aint that big of a deal, yall actin' like he got banned from MTV or BET or somethin'....

P.S: S#!* just got real....

Originally Posted by ross perot

-The Juice
laugh.gif
back story?

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

-The Juice
laugh.gif
back story?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

this dude Ross Perot stay following me in every thread. You MUST be someone I know. You have to be a person who knows who I am and are jealous of me. Also my girl gave Drizzy, Tom Cruise, and Prince head.
eek.gif
wink.gif

-The Juice

-The Juice

-The Juice
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
My dude's SN is ross perot! Oh my, I'm dying ...

-The Juice

I could see Dom blowing up a little bit but G.O.D. not so much. Dom is doing shows across the country while G.O.D. is opening/dodging bullets for Waka at skating rinks.

Originally Posted by thejrob

*** waits for wales response that will never come...

I'm waiting as well.

I need to know ASAP if my girl domed him up or not. I'll have my girl BBM him real quick
laugh.gif

-The Juice

Originally Posted by nublee

-The Juice

and they always say why is there always "a look" on my face when people mention NT to me ..this is why? $%!$$* be reachin like +%%$ ...for what? a response ? some attention? ill never understand it...$%!$$* talk about my "career" every day on here...and say "im sensitive" if i respond...where do they do that at??  last time i checked, a man can respond to whatever he wants , especially if its about him. anyways  to clear up the CCSU +%%$....there was some WILD racist +%%$ goin on in that building... the police already told me before i went on stage that there was some issues with that goin on...i blocked it out for as long as i could..but ol boy kept goin so i stopped the show...and made a comment...it is what it is.  the irony in this is alot of yall call me all type of wild +%%$ on here...but when i call somebody somethin ..its an issue...im ALWAYS wrong on NT...so..go and nitpick at me, my music, my career, my clothes my broads, and if you really feelin froggy my RUNON sentences .. and whatever else it is that some of you do....always got love for yall..even if its not reciprocated  #nodaysoff peace

and they always say why is there always "a look" on my face when people mention NT to me ..this is why? $+@%+# be reachin like +#@+ ...for what? a response ? some attention? ill never understand it...$+@%+# talk about my "career" every day on here...and say "im sensitive" if i respond...where do they do that at??  last time i checked, a man can respond to whatever he wants , especially if its about him. anyways  to clear up the CCSU +#@+....there was some WILD racist +#@+ goin on in that building... the police already told me before i went on stage that there was some issues with that goin on...i blocked it out for as long as i could..but ol boy kept goin so i stopped the show...and made a comment...it is what it is.  the irony in this is alot of yall call me all type of wild +#@+ on here...but when i call somebody somethin ..its an issue...im ALWAYS wrong on NT...so..go and nitpick at me, my music, my career, my clothes my broads, and if you really feelin froggy my RUNON sentences .. and whatever else it is that some of you do....always got love for yall..even if its not reciprocated  #nodaysoff peace

Originally Posted by ILoveHipHop43

and they always say why is there always "a look" on my face when people mention NT to me ..this is why? $+@%+# be reachin like +#@+ ...for what? a response ? some attention? ill never understand it...$+@%+# talk about my "career" every day on here...and say "im sensitive" if i respond...where do they do that at??  last time i checked, a man can respond to whatever he wants , especially if its about him. anyways  to clear up the CCSU +#@+....there was some WILD racist +#@+ goin on in that building... the police already told me before i went on stage that there was some issues with that goin on...i blocked it out for as long as i could..but ol boy kept goin so i stopped the show...and made a comment...it is what it is.  the irony in this is alot of yall call me all type of wild +#@+ on here...but when i call somebody somethin ..its an issue...im ALWAYS wrong on NT...so..go and nitpick at me, my music, my career, my clothes my broads, and if you really feelin froggy my RUNON sentences .. and whatever else it is that some of you do....always got love for yall..even if its not reciprocated  #nodaysoff peace
j.cole murdered you on your own *!$+.

Originally Posted by jupiterjaywall

j.cole murdered you on your own *!$+.
cold blooded ...

anyways, i knew it was ultimately gonna be about race ... you call some guy a #%!@$!, but it's cool because he was calling you whatever he was calling you ... but guess what, you got booted because you called him a #%!@$! and no one will ever know if he called you whatever he called you ... so in the end, you look like the douche bag ... my guess is you were just being your regular "ima smack dudes hat off cuz i got bodyguards for days" self, and you got kicked out for it ... o well ...

start puttin some people from the DMV on cuz nobody $**!* with you anymore around here ...

i can't stress enough what i said on the first page about freedom of speech
so of you are acting like you have been brainwashed or never knew at all...
with your bias making all your decisions

Originally Posted by RedMan

-The Juice
I could see Dom blowing up a little bit but G.O.D. not so much. Dom is doing shows across the country while G.O.D. is opening/dodging bullets for Waka at skating rinks.
I see what joke you're trying to make and you got the wrong rapper from NT.

laugh.gif
it seems as if Mike Woodson's goatee took over his whole face.
E D I T

Just came across this, and I thought it fit *shrugs*

Anyway, I'd say not to sweat it.

Back
Top Bottom