WALE: DIARY (OFFICIAL VIDEO)

Dope.

pimp.gif

Good vid not my favorite song on the album but video makes me appreciate it alot more..... Really wish he would've done a Beautiful Bliss joint tho

Originally Posted by KnowledgeTheFoundation

Video is wack.
Song is wack.

Hopefully Wale read that and uses the whole hater excuse to disguise the actual fact he's not an Ill MC
Hate much.......

Song is dope and video is straight. I'm feeling it.

one of the best records since "black girl lost," imo. he articulated every man's thoughts very well on this one.

its cool, love that sample though. I'd rather see a video for shades.. which is in my opinion the best song on the album.

this song has a special place and anyone thats ever met one of these girls understands. i didnt think a video was necessary

Video was straight to me, and i've always like the song in the first place.

Sidenote: I'm 99% sure the main girl in the video went to Howard with me last yr, cuz I think my homeboy used to talk to her....weird.

Originally Posted by KnowledgeTheFoundation

Video is wack.
Song is wack.

Hopefully Wale read that and uses the whole hater excuse to disguise the actual fact he's not an Ill MC

indifferent.gif

someone is in loooooovve

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Should've released shades though
With that being said I do love "Diary" and no Marsha?
smh.gif
ah well.

Always loved this song and the video fits the song so
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Attention Deficit is still on repeat btw
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

the video was dope. The song was good. I dont see how anyone could really hate on wale, i think people are just letting personal issues allow them not to listen to his music. i kinda want a video for contemplate.

Back
Top Bottom