Wale=Diva Vol. Yes I'm Mad

Originally Posted by ILoveHipHop43

mmg album got some amzing beats. drake on there, i got a song wit j cole on there, meek got this record called "tupac back"...$%@* is ******ed. i got a song that i want lupe on, its like a story kind of record. the Intro is a just blaze record w/ me rozay meek n Pill. It sounds like PSA from "black album". i know my grammar looks crazy...i hope yall got it. ha

we need a ross/wale track with Trel on it sir.

mmg album got some amzing beats. drake on there, i got a song wit j cole on there, meek got this record called "tupac back"...$%@* is ******ed. i got a song that i want lupe on, its like a story kind of record. the Intro is a just blaze record w/ me rozay meek n Pill. It sounds like PSA from "black album". i know my grammar looks crazy...i hope yall got it. ha
need more joints with Trel moe.

need more joints with Trel moe.

guy starts a post about hating wale.
wale comes in and drops latest mixtape info.

laugh.gif

everytime he pops in on niketalk, guys light their torches looking to get his blood.
laugh.gif

guy starts a post about hating wale.
wale comes in and drops latest mixtape info.

laugh.gif

everytime he pops in on niketalk, guys light their torches looking to get his blood.
laugh.gif

Wale is still one of the best out. I don't know him personally, so I can't judge him on his personality. All I can say is keep making good music and stay positive. I'm forever a fan, nonetheless.

Wale is still one of the best out. I don't know him personally, so I can't judge him on his personality. All I can say is keep making good music and stay positive. I'm forever a fan, nonetheless.

Anybody else think it's cool as @#$^ that he came in here and responded more than once?

That @#%^ right there makes me a bigger fan just seeing that he communicates with NT, even if it is a little bit. -/little stan-

grin.gif
pimp.gif

Anybody else think it's cool as @#$^ that he came in here and responded more than once?

That @#%^ right there makes me a bigger fan just seeing that he communicates with NT, even if it is a little bit. -/little stan-

grin.gif
pimp.gif

New Wale mixtape that sounds like 100 miles?

Count me in, looking forward to it.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

pimp.gif
I still listen to 100 miles and running

classic tape IMO

Originally Posted by Big J 33

pimp.gif
I still listen to 100 miles and running

classic tape IMO

Back
Top Bottom