Wale Flips Out On Baltimore Radio Station Over Bmore Rapper Making Diss Songs!

Y'all bammas stay on y'all Jet Magazine.  
laugh.gif

Ole' instigating around the circle calling "fight" n'....
laugh.gif

My comment was made on the 3rd.  Omar's comment (emotional wreck) was made in Feb., along with others.

Now its news?  Oh, and only my comment by the way, which has been proven...

Dead it please.

#quesupimabossbymeekmills

Y'all bammas stay on y'all Jet Magazine.  
laugh.gif

Ole' instigating around the circle calling "fight" n'....
laugh.gif

My comment was made on the 3rd.  Omar's comment (emotional wreck) was made in Feb., along with others.

Now its news?  Oh, and only my comment by the way, which has been proven...

Dead it please.

#quesupimabossbymeekmills

someone correct me if i'm wrong, but i 'm pretty sure dj quicksilva (who happens to be from baltimore) and dc radio started all the "dmv" talk and baltimore radio, as well as pretty much err body else, followed suit. although, i think it was done with the intentions of keeping the area unified, which is good. no need for baltimore and dc to be beefing err time they come here or we go there. truth is dc and baltimore have way more in common than we have differences contrary to what some think or will have u think. if the term can help quell all the "intra"-ignorance then i say it's a good thing. (yeah, i know i'm late)

someone correct me if i'm wrong, but i 'm pretty sure dj quicksilva (who happens to be from baltimore) and dc radio started all the "dmv" talk and baltimore radio, as well as pretty much err body else, followed suit. although, i think it was done with the intentions of keeping the area unified, which is good. no need for baltimore and dc to be beefing err time they come here or we go there. truth is dc and baltimore have way more in common than we have differences contrary to what some think or will have u think. if the term can help quell all the "intra"-ignorance then i say it's a good thing. (yeah, i know i'm late)

^Negative Ghostrider. Quicksilva just used what was being already in the streets being made up by promoters in this area. Actually, DJ Iran, Celo, and Dj Rico were a few of the 1st's to say it on air. Quicksilva was just a DJ, not a personality.

However, I do agree, it should encompass Bmore as that's the only way this entire region is going to get on by working together.

I'm glad Wale has this situation. Hopefully he can maximize this opportunity to make it work for him. I hope that he can also be enterprising enough to start his own to put worthwhile artists in the area who bankable and marketable. Good portion of them surely are not.

^Negative Ghostrider. Quicksilva just used what was being already in the streets being made up by promoters in this area. Actually, DJ Iran, Celo, and Dj Rico were a few of the 1st's to say it on air. Quicksilva was just a DJ, not a personality.

However, I do agree, it should encompass Bmore as that's the only way this entire region is going to get on by working together.

I'm glad Wale has this situation. Hopefully he can maximize this opportunity to make it work for him. I hope that he can also be enterprising enough to start his own to put worthwhile artists in the area who bankable and marketable. Good portion of them surely are not.

Originally Posted by DC ShoeDon

HELL NAH

Originally Posted by DC ShoeDon

HELL NAH

Back
Top Bottom