Wale Flips Out On Baltimore Radio Station Over Bmore Rapper Making Diss Songs!

DAmn, Kev.....lol
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Ole Line steppin' *@! N'

Originally Posted by ILoveHipHop43

kevin take care of your family man...you dont know what you be talkin about. Your pretentious . The End
laugh.gif

I got two D.C. mort. and a rent in Richmond.  My family is well taken care of. 
wink.gif

You should be getting at "Rockdeep," not me.  He put it out there -- as usual, I just respond to what people say.

You ain't that important, and (on your side) I'm not as important as you make me out to be -- or did I read what "Rockdeep" wrote?

[T.I.] "Be eeeeeeassssssssssy."

Originally Posted by ILoveHipHop43

kevin take care of your family man...you dont know what you be talkin about. Your pretentious . The End
laugh.gif

I got two D.C. mort. and a rent in Richmond.  My family is well taken care of. 
wink.gif

You should be getting at "Rockdeep," not me.  He put it out there -- as usual, I just respond to what people say.

You ain't that important, and (on your side) I'm not as important as you make me out to be -- or did I read what "Rockdeep" wrote?

[T.I.] "Be eeeeeeassssssssssy."

^
If I ain't know your background, I would have never thought you were (a) from this area or (b) played sports.

Trash talking and joan'in is the norm. Tighten up superstar. Ain't nothing personal.

I got no beef with you slim, none. Actually, I'm proud of you. Who wouldn't be.

Don't know why my comments stick with you, opposed to others, but, that ain't my issue. That's yours.

I guess it'll be "pretentious" to say I love the stuff you and Mills been doing musically, so I'll keep that to myself...

^
If I ain't know your background, I would have never thought you were (a) from this area or (b) played sports.

Trash talking and joan'in is the norm. Tighten up superstar. Ain't nothing personal.

I got no beef with you slim, none. Actually, I'm proud of you. Who wouldn't be.

Don't know why my comments stick with you, opposed to others, but, that ain't my issue. That's yours.

I guess it'll be "pretentious" to say I love the stuff you and Mills been doing musically, so I'll keep that to myself...

Back
Top Bottom