Wale Flips Out On Baltimore Radio Station Over Bmore Rapper Making Diss Songs!

laugh.gif

NT fell off like a bad bag of dope man ..

yeah i remember when our regional forum used to represent...... then all of a sudden everything just went dead.....

what happened man???

yeah i remember when our regional forum used to represent...... then all of a sudden everything just went dead.....

what happened man???

Originally Posted by RamZs8906

Let's just be real...

DMV - term created by people in Virginia and Md to want to feel included in with DC.... for example

Person 1: Where you From?

Person 2: Maryland

Person 1: Oh near BMore?

Person 2:
indifferent.gif
naw near DC...

People from BMore don't need a term like "DMV cause the name of the city holds enough weight.... Same for people from DC...

DMV is just for suburban folk to feel like they are apart of something

Kill the noise... Real people from DC don't say they are from the DMV...
Truth is spoken!!!

Originally Posted by RamZs8906

Let's just be real...

DMV - term created by people in Virginia and Md to want to feel included in with DC.... for example

Person 1: Where you From?

Person 2: Maryland

Person 1: Oh near BMore?

Person 2:
indifferent.gif
naw near DC...

People from BMore don't need a term like "DMV cause the name of the city holds enough weight.... Same for people from DC...

DMV is just for suburban folk to feel like they are apart of something

Kill the noise... Real people from DC don't say they are from the DMV...
Truth is spoken!!!

I gotta chime in on this.

I shot the willy bo bo with Wale when he was in town at Icons a few weeks ago. Obviously we know alot of the same people via Nike and here. Dude was real cool and laid back. I met Glenn and he was def. a cool cat.

Anyhoo sitting with Wale all I had to do is mention NT and he said thats why he's the way he is, and to a point I can understand it. Even here many have gone in on Wale.. his folks and those he's been cool with.

I think the same with the music scene in this area. On our show we "were" one of the only Sports shows on our station let alone any other station who played Go Go, Old School Rap and Underground Hip Hop. It was just something else to set us apart from everyone else. Our Producer is a 21 year old white boy who knows almost as much as about the area music as I do.

Not a white boy who tries to act black... just a Pink shirt, Levi jean wearing Brown suede shoe wearin white dude who plays whatever he can to put folks on. Often folks will text the show and ask us to play their music as an intro and Im always open to it....but dudes want US to do all the work. I tell them send me something with no cuss words and thumps to make your head nod.

Basically something to make people ask.. "what was that you just played" We do a sports talk show, so we play about 30 to 45 seconds of a song. Do you know dudes either dont send us anything because they think its too much work OR they send us stuff unedited? I talk to some of these young cats all the time and the ones who say they are working on albums or mix tapes have problems doing collabs with dudes from different neighborhoods... let alone different areas of the city.

How can you expect to progress or evolve if you cant even mature as a person let alone artist? I know everyone has their excuse why... but we all have excuses... their like buttholes. Keep using it and see where it leaves you.

Just where you started.

I gotta chime in on this.

I shot the willy bo bo with Wale when he was in town at Icons a few weeks ago. Obviously we know alot of the same people via Nike and here. Dude was real cool and laid back. I met Glenn and he was def. a cool cat.

Anyhoo sitting with Wale all I had to do is mention NT and he said thats why he's the way he is, and to a point I can understand it. Even here many have gone in on Wale.. his folks and those he's been cool with.

I think the same with the music scene in this area. On our show we "were" one of the only Sports shows on our station let alone any other station who played Go Go, Old School Rap and Underground Hip Hop. It was just something else to set us apart from everyone else. Our Producer is a 21 year old white boy who knows almost as much as about the area music as I do.

Not a white boy who tries to act black... just a Pink shirt, Levi jean wearing Brown suede shoe wearin white dude who plays whatever he can to put folks on. Often folks will text the show and ask us to play their music as an intro and Im always open to it....but dudes want US to do all the work. I tell them send me something with no cuss words and thumps to make your head nod.

Basically something to make people ask.. "what was that you just played" We do a sports talk show, so we play about 30 to 45 seconds of a song. Do you know dudes either dont send us anything because they think its too much work OR they send us stuff unedited? I talk to some of these young cats all the time and the ones who say they are working on albums or mix tapes have problems doing collabs with dudes from different neighborhoods... let alone different areas of the city.

How can you expect to progress or evolve if you cant even mature as a person let alone artist? I know everyone has their excuse why... but we all have excuses... their like buttholes. Keep using it and see where it leaves you.

Just where you started.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

#notevenworthaddressingcausehestillMADandtakesnoaccountabilityforhisbammaactions

Originally Posted by RockDeep

#notevenworthaddressingcausehestillMADandtakesnoaccountabilityforhisbammaactions

What doesn't make sense is, as soon as he puts on a sample, kids here are all over him, posting pics, giving props, etc.

So him being "mad" as soon as you mention NT... Dude got issues... Like once a month issues... lol.

What doesn't make sense is, as soon as he puts on a sample, kids here are all over him, posting pics, giving props, etc.

So him being "mad" as soon as you mention NT... Dude got issues... Like once a month issues... lol.

Back
Top Bottom