wale is killing everyone

DMV is RNB i agree with you strongly on that hater part. a lot of people front like they dont hate on people but look at the comments. fakes and lames

and i dont see what the point of coming into this post and just laughing. how about you admit your a hater and get on with your life

Originally Posted by DaKing301

DMV is RNB i agree with you strongly on that hater part. a lot of people front like they dont hate on people but look at the comments. fakes and lames

AGREED.  Wale is doin his thing right now...

DMV is RNB wrote:

He's a talented rapper IMO. I'm not sure about him musically yet (his debut album didn't really do anything for me at all. And I still don't understand how he could allow J.Cole to do that to him on his own debut). 

Yeah, apparently you ain't the only one.  
laugh.gif

I'll never understand how n_'s hate Wale but be in Wiz Khalifa and Lil B threads talking bout how great they are.  Lyrically Wale could out rap 90% of these new cats out today. Cole is the only person I think think off the top of my head that could out rap him.

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

I'll never understand how n_'s hate Wale but be in Wiz Khalifa and Lil B threads talking bout how great they are.  Lyrically Wale could out rap 90% of these new cats out today. Cole is the only person I think think off the top of my head that could out rap him.
these dudes hate him for the plain fact that they know he has a SN here....if Wiz was a NTer there would be a " yo Wiz yous a @%@, though" thread every other day...these dudes just want him to tweet about them so they can show they friends like they doing it

being from DC, i have an abundance of respect for Wale. i created this post to see what you guys think of him. all opinions welcomed

Yea with that boring and weak flow.

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

being from DC, i have an abundance of respect for Wale. i created this post to see what you guys think of him. all opinions welcomed

Yea with that boring and weak flow.
he can outrap 150% of the dudes in MMI, though

Yeah Wale can rap, but Wiz is better as an artist. Im from DC, I mess with Wale music (some of it) but I don't mess with him as a person. When he was on the come up I 
was at an event (around the time Hate is the new Love was released) and he came in their like he was somebody. Like N* you aint nobody! Thats just one of the reasons 

people dont mess with him, because of his personality or how he carry himself. From the music business standpoint, he doesn't have a good image. The singles that he 

releases arent for his "true" fans. and he is straight up ugly. He is not going to sell records. He's just a mixtape rapper. Oh yeah one more thing.

Cudi > Wale (musically)

Cudi > Wale (lyrically) Cudi just choose not to go that route.

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

I think he's nice, but I can't get into his style at all. It's too all over the place. He needs to hone in a tad bit more and refine his flow. It would also helped if he started rhyming more. He has a few cuts here and there that I like, but I won't be picking up any of his new stuff.
This
Originally Posted by DMV is RNB

He's a talented rapper IMO. I'm not sure about him musically yet (his debut album didn't really do anything for me at all. And I still don't understand how he could allow J.Cole to do that to him on his own debut). But I think it's a lie to act like he can't rap. Because he definitely can.

That.

Originally Posted by zona0924

DMV is RNB wrote:

He's a talented rapper IMO. I'm not sure about him musically yet (his debut album didn't really do anything for me at all. And I still don't understand how he could allow J.Cole to do that to him on his own debut). 

Yeah, apparently you ain't the only one.  
laugh.gif

Kid+Cuc-bthumb-580x343-165721.png

They dont try to outrap Wale cuz it does nothing for em

first of all lil b cant rap to save his life. his flow is garbage. and cudi is nasty too cant fake

Originally Posted by alex2182

I know that..but at the end of the day aint this %#%* about rapping?  How can you hate on somebody who actually RAPS but support n_'s who struggle to put bars together?

people just making fun of Wale because he seems sensitive lol...nobody hates him really

info on avy alex2182?

and i dont see what the point of coming into this post and just laughing. how about you admit your a hater and get on with your life

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

1st of all ..

*#%* you and Wale ..

%+@%+% here know what it is concerning my views about that chump ..

Stop gargling that %#!%@ Nutz and man pudding %#!%@ 
laugh.gif

you gon' just start a thread  talmbout Wale is killing everyone ..

That %#!%@ ain't killing $!+* ..

He possesses too much estrogen in veins and reeks of vaginal juices ..

Yeah... I agree. Wale is sensitive. That is a great way to describe him. I think he cares a little too much about what people have to say about him. You need thick skin in this game to dominate, and his head turns back and forth too much, in the direction of all the comments. He's gotta get that tunnel vision and keep his head straight and eyes forward at all times. That's the only way to win.

On another note, as far as Cudi...I personally think he's feelin himself too much to be callin himself a "wizard" in this game, when he can't rap or sing. So what the $!@@ does this N' even do?
laugh.gif

first of all lil b cant rap to save his life. his flow is garbage. and cudi is nasty too cant fake

Back
Top Bottom