wale is MAD lmfao

Adios, Adios, Adios......

If you ain't talkin' Benji *****, Adios.

Adios, Adios, Adios.....

You ain't talkin' Gwala *****, Adios.

- MIGOS

Trap out the Bando....

Got two like Rambo....

Got birds like Birdman.....

Got white like Lindsay Lohan....

- MIGOS

who cares how **** that list was.......his reaction is what makes him a clown......nobody take these lists serious and all it does is create a one day twitter debate until the next topic 

rather listen to the trash migos then wale spoken word to thots 

Last edited:
1st off complex lists are trash.

In the case of Wale the album was an improvement over his previous bodies of work.

Do I think he should have went off on Complex? No.

If a Complex list is his goal which it clearly seems to be then he needs to work harder to make music they appreciate and be quiet.

Funny thing about  certain artists is I don't know why they seek approval from critics who never dropped a verse yet tell them how good they are/aren't at it.

Its like a dentist telling a brain surgeon how to perform brain surgery.  Wale handled this the wrong way and needs to find an adult way to handle things moving forward.

His emotions make him come off as very weak and feminine. Gotta do better. I KNOW he is lurking this forum and hope he sees this. 100.

I enjoy SOME of Wale's music but dude is a clown.
THIS
Getting mad cause he didn't make they're list who cares about COMPLEX MAGAZINE tho??
I just read the update on this whole situation dude from COMPLEX said that clown didn't even show up...I the words of KURUPT in 93'
"HE AIN'T NUTHIN BUT A BUSTA"..[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
The whole hip hop genre is trash/dead, none of the "top rappers" drop enough consistent music to carry the genre like wayne did during his reign, its an album and you wont hear from them until the next album besides a couple features, or they drop a overhyped mixtape thats basura(dc3), thats why all these d-league mixtape rappers is winning right now :smh:

Huh? That's definitely a new staple and not the reason. I mean there is no reason because hip-hop isn't dead, mainstream hip-hop just took a BIG hit. And Pac, BIG, Outkast, Jay, Nas, ect. Just dropped albums every year and that's when you'd hear from them. And Wayne was mediocre just dropping a LOT of music at that point...that made hip-hop alive? :lol:

Somebody said Wayne carried the genre? :rofl:

All the b.s. Wayne put out is why all these wack rappers get a pass now. N was average at BEST.

Last edited:
When the last time I love hip hop 43 posted on here? He prolly lurking looking at this thread with the Dez face

He has a point and it's nice to see he's passionate... but why make threats when you aren't going to do anything?

Yall can discredit waynes rap skills all yall want, but dont act like he wasnt the only rapper during his prime making consistent music & every single he featured on turned into a hit, i know yall hate him more than wale but wayne put hip hop on his back,

Yall can discredit waynes rap skills all yall want, but dont act like he wasnt the only rapper during his prime making consistent music & every single he featured on turned into a hit, i know yall hate him more than wale but wayne put hip hop on his back,
LOL

I actually like "The Gifted" i'm also a Wale fan

It's understandable where he is coming from. I too would be mad having dedicated time and real effort into a project then seeing below standard effort above you or even making the list. It being attention seeking Complex probably would have got a pass from me though.

Ummm....

Jay
Kanye
Jeezy
T.I.

wow at all the Wale hate in here.  Come on its obvious its personal I mean French Montana over him on the list?

Exactly . The hate on Wale in NT is so ridiculous
How they put stay trippy over the gifted is beyond me
Migos too ,
Sean too
But hey it's all opinion , Wale coulda handled it diff but at the end of the day , the disrespect is there no doubt

The fact that Wale had to cry about it, justifies ANY album placed above his. And SMH at you pansies defending him. Pick your skirt up ladies.

Wa_n_ carrying hip hop :rofl: straight to the recycle bin

was about to ask y you don't type out wayne..is that supposed to mean Weak *** *****? :lol:

I like some of Wales music, but he shoulda just brushed it off and kept cooking...

Back
Top Bottom