wale is MAD lmfao

Yall can discredit waynes rap skills all yall want, but dont act like he wasnt the only rapper during his prime making consistent music & every single he featured on turned into a hit, i know yall hate him more than wale but wayne put hip hop on his back,

I love A LOT of Wayne's material between 05 - 08 but this dude was not carrying Hip Hop, yall giving him way too much credit. He was screaming "Best rapper alive" but Kanye and TIP was putting out better music than him.

Wa_n_ carrying hip hop :rofl: straight to the recycle bin

was about to ask y you don't type out wayne..is that supposed to mean Weak *** *****? :lol:

Hmmmmm....I never thought about it like that, but you may be on to something :lol: :lol: but I dont spell his name out cause he's dumpster juice, has been dumpster juice for a very long time, and doesn't deserve to have it spelled out

Wa_n_ carrying hip hop
roll.gif
straight to the recycle bin
was about to ask y you don't type out wayne..is that supposed to mean Weak *** *****?
laugh.gif
Hmmmmm....I never thought about it like that, but you may be on to something
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
but I dont spell his name out cause he's dumpster juice, has been dumpster juice for a very long time, and doesn't deserve to have it spelled out
kills me every time

Lol at people actually siding with Wale. Sure his album mightve been deserving but who gives a **** complex lists suck. When did Complex become the end all be all of what's good. If he would've called them out by not throwing Juicy J under the bus or saying he was gonna knock out a bunch of journalists, no one would have a problem with it.

How am I just seeing this
Every time the editor tried to reply Wale started shouting and getting angry like a female.

:rofl:

And yes, Stay Trippy> Wale album

i sat on this for a couple of days, and wale has every right to be mad, that 50 spot should of been his, big sean album is trash

Regardless of whether Juicy is trash or not he has no reason to call his name, especially after doing several songs with him. That's just wrong.

First thing I thought...

I really like wale... Dude has great skills... Really good word play, and tells good stories

Y'all can say whatever... But I like wale...

This... Naw... I can't cosign this... You want to be mad? Cool.

Curse and threaten, cool...

But to come at a ol head like Juicy J... After y'all done a few BANGERS together...?

Like, come on... That's just common workplace etiquette mayne...
rather listen to the trash migos then wale spoken word to thots 
good heavens.

:lol: :rofl:

I love how he has the same passion for his music then a NTer for his sneakers. Wale garbage tho. But who am I too say, I only listen to **** from 2004 and new joints from beans, styles, lox , young Chris, jay and nas.

But I always ****** wit meek, but I hate mmg meek, I loved that flamers 2 meek that had south jersey / Philly goin nuts dat summer

Last edited:
I'm not gonna act like he was the only person, but late 05-08 Wayne could not do wrong in anyone eyes and was one of the biggest names in rap. Everything he touch turned to gold.

I don't care what anyone says...

That N Juicy J had one of the if not the best album of the year... to me in my opinion.

I never was a fan of Juicy J like that I didn't even know who he was except some cat from 3-6, but that bandz song put me on and I started messing with him.

Then he had a few more verses that I messed with and his album dropped and I messed with it heavy.

Probably the only rap album I go back to and listen to some cuts that dropped this year.

I thought Jay had a good album too, but it got stale quickly and I stopped messing with Magna Carter.

But, I always for some reason go back to that Stay Trippy album I don't know what it is, but I do... I know not to expect Nas or Em type of lyrics but I don't know I ***** with Juicy J heavy for some reason.

When are you dudes going to understand don't nobocy want **** to be lyrical all the time everytime... you in the club with a chick and she's grinding on you garuntee some conscious lyrical music isn't being bumped and it's Juicy J on that B :lol:

Furthermore, to dudes denying that run Wayne had is :smh:

I know other people was releasing good music in that time span but that run that Wayne had leading up to the Carter 3 man that N had rap in a viselock there is no denying that he was that dude in that period of time. Yeah everything wasn't all super lyrical, but it was entertaining so it's whatever. 50 had the game in a viselock too leading up to Get Rich, but Wayne's run was longer.

I don't care what anyone says...

That N Juicy J had one of the if not the best album of the year... to me in my opinion.

I never was a fan of Juicy J like that I didn't even know who he was except some cat from 3-6, but that bandz song put me on and I started messing with him.

Then he had a few more verses that I messed with and his album dropped and I messed with it heavy.

Probably the only rap album I go back to and listen to some cuts that dropped this year.

I thought Jay had a good album too, but it got stale quickly and I stopped messing with Magna Carter.

But, I always for some reason go back to that Stay Trippy album I don't know what it is, but I do... I know not to expect Nas or Em type of lyrics but I don't know I ***** with Juicy J heavy for some reason.

When are you dudes going to understand don't nobocy want **** to be lyrical all the time everytime... you in the club with a chick and she's grinding on you garuntee some conscious lyrical music isn't being bumped and it's Juicy J on that B
laugh.gif

CO SIGN!!!

it's something about the cadence in his flow that's just so damn catchy....stay trippy is my personal aoty

Back
Top Bottom