Walmart security guard shoots 'shoplifting' mother dead in parking lot as she tries to escape with t

How about an article, claiming, essentially the same thing as the Wal Mart incident.
that the security guard was.............fearing for his life......................as the vehicle sped AWAY from him.
http://www.khou.com/news/Online-vid...ity-guards-opening-fire-on-car-175722471.html
by Kevin Reece / KHOU 11 News
khou.com
Posted on October 24, 2012 at 10:01 PM
Updated Wednesday, Oct 24 at 10:32 PM
HOUSTON – Criminal charges have not been filed against two private security guards despite cell phone video that shows them firing their guns at a vehicle speeding away from a northwest Houston parking lot, police said.
Police said that criminal charges against them have not been recommended.
The video, shot on September 22nd at a strip mall located at 10510 Northwest Freeway, shows private security guards trying to make patrons leave a restaurant at 1 a.m. Both the customers and the security guards exchanged expletives.
A worker at MX Bar said the men were fighting inside the restaurant and that private security guards hired by the restaurant were just trying to make them leave.
But as one of the vehicles backs out of a parking space it hits another vehicle. On the video you can hear one of the private security guards, identified by Houston police as employees of Worldwide Security and Investigations, ordering the driver to get out of the vehicle. Instead it speeds away and, according to police, both security guards open fire shooting several times as the vehicle races through the parking lot.
No one was injured, but the security guards were reportedly fired from their restaurant assignment the next day.
Houston police confirmed that their officers were called to the scene and that they did take statements from the security guards and from the customers involved. The security guards said they were in fear of their lives as the vehicle sped away and that they believed one of the people in the car was reaching for a gun. But police said the customers who returned to file a police report were reportedly heavily intoxicated and were unable to clearly describe what happened.
Now, a month later, the police investigation is still open, but charges have not been recommended against the security guards.
A representative for Worldwide Security and Investigations could not be reached for comment.
but they werent white which is my point lol...... yu guys are saying thes type of incidents arent based on race/sex yet keep showing examples to further prove the point it is...

It would be like if im hispanic and i went for a job and saw nothing but white males.... and i accused the employer of hiring nothing but wwhite males... and they then said oh thats not true see look.... and then they show me a list of all of the companies employees and they are infact all white males....

like how does that prove your point.... im steal waiting for a video similar to this where it is a white soccer mom and a white officer...empty the clip on her honda oddesy as she speeds out of the wally world parking lot....

All he had to do was walk behind them and write down their plate number. case closed. There were 3 fat women and 2 kids how hard would it have been to keep up with them? plus they were dumb petty theives so they would of been back within a week if not the next damn day.smh

There is soooo much wrong with this situation.

I hope walmart gets sued and her kids are compensated to allow them to get through the burden of losing a mother to a senseless act of violence.

another brilliant take...lemme see if i got this right...
1. steal stuff
2. accessory to a party committing theft and assault on a police officer who identified himself as such
3. profit?

but they werent white which is my point lol...... yu guys are saying thes type of incidents arent based on race/sex yet keep showing examples to further prove the point it is...

It would be like if im hispanic and i went for a job and saw nothing but white males.... and i accused the employer of hiring nothing but wwhite males... and they then said oh thats not true see look.... and then they show me a list of all of the companies employees and they are infact all white males....

like how does that prove your point.... im steal waiting for a video similar to this where it is a white soccer mom and a white officer...empty the clip on her honda oddesy as she speeds out of the wally world parking lot....

Yeah i just dont understand why those videos arent more prevalent. must be a reason behind that. ah...its because cops let white people do whatever we want. its great. i literally am typing this from a phone i stole in front of a cop by beating an old lady to death. just so easy being white. its great
/sarcasm

as easy as it was for you to google and find this video please show me one similiar with a white women and a white officer was shooting to killl... surely evading/eluding the cops is something that is exclusively to minorities....
why dont you find an example of a white woman stealing, being stopped by a cop, then assaulting him and then trying to flee and was allowed to live?

That's all I'm saying.

This woman is nowhere near innocent, she was just as wrong as the dude.

Sometimes situations like this happen, when stupid crazy people run into other stupid crazy people.

Unfortunately, the situation worked itself out with the woman being dead in the end, because BOTH or ALL of the people involved only escalated and made things more hectic instead of ANY OF THE PEOPLE INVOLVED attempting to think clearly.

Sorry, but this situation canceled itself out. No winners, no losers. Everyone was wrong, and its only for your own ego that you try to put one person as "wronger".

Yeah i just dont understand why those videos arent more prevalent. must be a reason behind that. ah...its because cops let white people do whatever we want. its great. i literally am typing this from a phone i stole in front of a cop by beating an old lady to death. just so easy being white. its great
/sarcasm
well lets not act like there isnt a racial hierachy in america... if a instance like this were to occur but it was a white women it would be so polorized... anyone who has even visited or have a working knowledge of america knows this.... and even if you did im certain if you was a white women... they wouldnt shoot to kill you... but if you was a steretypical hispanic/black male moreso then likely they would empty the clip on ya...

But off course race wouldnt play a part in it... it would be a huge coincidence..

so let me guess emmitt till race didnt play a part in him being murdered in your eyes cause hey even tho you cant show an instance of a white child whisting at a white women and being kidnapped shot and killed and fed to gators.... it was because he whistled and in some made up theory that you cant prove and expct me to prove that a young white boy cant whistle at a white women for fear of being kidnapped and killed...

sure.....

I didnt know security guards had guns even though the dude was real cop

basically wal mart policy allows them to hire off duty police that are able to still act as cops, even though they are security guards. Which is kind of strange to me, when other securty guards at different types of stores have to still abide by the normal observe and report regardless of being a cop or nto

well lets not act like there isnt a racial hierachy in america... if a instance like this were to occur but it was a white women it would be so polorized... anyone who has even visited or have a working knowledge of america knows this.... and even if you did im certain if you was a white women... they wouldnt shoot to kill you... but if you was a steretypical hispanic/black male moreso then likely they would empty the clip on ya...

But off course race wouldnt play a part in it... it would be a huge coincidence..

so let me guess emmitt till race didnt play a part in him being murdered in your eyes cause hey even tho you cant show an instance of a white child whisting at a white women and being kidnapped shot and killed and fed to gators.... it was because he whistled and in some made up theory that you cant prove and expct me to prove that a young white boy cant whistle at a white women for fear of being kidnapped and killed...

sure.....

did you really bring up emmitt till? well hell.. the jews killed christ...what kind of racial crimes were they committing. Yes some people still use race to judge people but to insinuate it dictates all matters is just playing the race card. actions dictated this situation. regardless of colors

That's all I'm saying.
This woman is nowhere near innocent, she was just as wrong as the dude.
Sometimes situations like this happen, when stupid crazy people run into other stupid crazy people.
Unfortunately, the situation worked itself out with the woman being dead in the end, because BOTH or ALL of the people involved only escalated and made things more hectic instead of ANY OF THE PEOPLE INVOLVED attempting to think clearly.
Sorry, but this situation canceled itself out. No winners, no losers. Everyone was wrong, and its only for your own ego that you try to put one person as "wronger".
but this still doesnt prove that incidents like this happen to all races/sexes in particular white and female... it just says hey its not just blacks/hispanics get it too..

that would be like me saying segregation didnt happen to white ppl and someone should proof evidence of blacks then hispanics then asians... how does this prove it anything?

did you really bring up emmitt till? well hell.. the jews killed christ...what kind of racial crimes were they committing. Yes some people still use race to judge people but to insinuate it dictates all matters is just playing the race card. actions dictated this situation. regardless of colors
never said it did all....matters... im talking about a particular type of incident... and i am saying if situations like this race doesnt play a part show me an incident where it is same race... white and white... and you cant which is my point... and race/sex/religion/money dictates rules all matters in the grand scheme of things...

and we are talking about actually incidents... with proof of occuring... one jewish is a nationality not a race... and second christ etc... is a belief not a fact.... so even in your example still doesnt show or prove that incidents like this occur and race isnt involved

/sarcasm

sure.....

/sarcasm

sure.....

Bruh, I feel ya, and that was very poignant and moving and all.....but that has NOTHING tondo with this stupid crazy woman trying to steal outta Walmart after she's been caught before and banned and almost jailed (seriously, who gets caught stealing from Walmart? I used to steal from there all the time it's too easy) WHO TOOK HER KIDS WITH HER TO DO THIS....then gets caught AND TRIES TO FLEE THE POLICE IN A CAR WITH HER OWN KIDS IN IT.

I love my people and have done a lot to help my people....but at that point in the story whatever happens happens, man.

Last edited:
but this still doesnt prove that incidents like this happen to all races/sexes in particular white and female... it just says hey its not just blacks/hispanics get it too..

that would be like me saying segregation didnt happen to white ppl and someone should proof evidence of blacks then hispanics then asians... how does this prove it anything?

because you personally cannot prove something that means it doesnt happen? i bet you believe in god tho...

Last edited by a moderator:
never said it did all....matters... im talking about a particular type of incident... and i am saying if situations like this race doesnt play a part show me an incident where it is same race... white and white... and you cant which is my point... and race/sex/religion/money dictates rules all matters in the grand scheme of things...

and we are talking about actually incidents... with proof of occuring... one jewish is a nationality not a race... and second christ etc... is a belief not a fact.... so even in your example still doesnt show or prove that incidents like this occur and race isnt involved

undertanding sarcasm... how does it work?

1. you dont know what was stolen.

2. Im a zoo keeper, patron at the zoo drops their cell phne into the lions den. Is it really nessacary for me to jump in like a fool without precaution and retrieve that phone? just because im a zoo keeper?

3. 2 wrongs dont make a right.

because you personally cannot prove something that means it doesnt happen? i bet you believe in god tho..
um if it happens in abundance like you claim it does... it isnt a hard sell... and should be relatively easy to provide examples...

if you asked me to prove police brutality amongst minorities... would i have to go to great lengths to prove it of course not... cause it happens so often... but if i said amongst whites youd be hard press and it ould be hard to prove... know why because it is a rare occurance or never happens is my point...

Im sure at some point sometime a situation like this has happen with a white person... but to say oh it happen one time with a white person... and like a billion times with minorities and boldface say oh it has nothing to do with race because see if happened this one time with someone white lol.

Like the thread we had about new york cabbies not picking up blacks... and prefering/picking up whites over blacks in particular black males...like im sure in the history of nyc cab drivers and cab services a black male has caught a cab... and im sure a white male/female has been denied a cab ride... but to ignore the fact that ok 99 outta 100 they pick up a white... and 99 outta 100 they dont pick up a black and say well its equal/the same and race has nothing to do with it well because both a white and a black have been denied servic is foolishness.

as easy as it was for you to google and find this video please show me one similiar with a white women and a white officer was shooting to killl... surely evading/eluding the cops is something that is exclusively to minorities....

The dude shooting is Hispanic .

i think the fact that he had a gun made him trigger happy. less about race and more about exercising the power he felt he had because he had a weapon.

i think the fact that he had a gun made him trigger happy.
100x100px-LS-d7566243_200313d1331737979-animated-gif-thread-tumblr_lak967zau51qa836o.gif

um if it happens in abundance like you claim it does... it isnt a hard sell... and should be relatively easy to provide examples...

if you asked me to prove police brutality amongst minorities... would i have to go to great lengths to prove it of course not... cause it happens so often... but if i said amongst whites youd be hard press and it ould be hard to prove... know why because it is a rare occurance or never happens is my point...

Im sure at some point sometime a situation like this has happen with a white person... but to say oh it happen one time with a white person... and like a billion times with minorities and boldface say oh it has nothing to do with race because see if happened this one time with someone white lol.

Like the thread we had about new york cabbies not picking up blacks... and prefering/picking up whites over blacks in particular black males...like im sure in the history of nyc cab drivers and cab services a black male has caught a cab... and im sure a white male/female has been denied a cab ride... but to ignore the fact that ok 99 outta 100 they pick up a white... and 99 outta 100 they dont pick up a black and say well its equal/the same and race has nothing to do with it well because both a white and a black have been denied servic is foolishness.
I met a cab driver who didn't like picking up blacks because of the way the ghetto ones act (worldstar hip hop) .

If you dress like an urban youth , what do you expect ?

The only ones complaining about police brutality are the ones sagging their pants down trying to act hard .

Dress with some decency and act in civilised manner and nothing bad will happen to you .

Last edited:
No winners here :smh:. She was wrong for stealing with her prior history, he was wrong for going the excessive route. So sad.

Numb skull, I disagree with your statements. Strong post to handle ratio :smh:.

Last edited:

I met a cab driver who didn't like picking up blacks because of the way the ghetto ones act (worldstar hip hop) .
If you dress like an urban youth , what do you expect ?

The only ones complaining about police brutality are the ones sagging their pants down trying to act hard .

Dress with some decency and act in civilised manner and nothing bad will happen to you .

I know plenty of black people dressed in $1k suits who will get passed by a cabbie in nyc

Exactly .

It would be funny if the guy who shot them was Black , lol .

Just goes to show you how fast some Black people are to blaming "the white man" .
even if he was black... how does that = white cop shoots white women ....And who says its some blaming the man... all im saying and you have yet to show an example to disprove... that incidents like this and similiar to this involving white and white rarely occur and it is usually minorities on the other end...  Hell it couldve been hispanic asian etc... still isnt white which is my point... i said minority... subbing one minority for another doesnt change the fact it is still minority....all that shows that it isnt exclusive to one particular minority...

what i am saying is had this been a white officer and a white women no shots would be fired and no death would occur... saying oh well i show you a hispanic, a black etc... doesnt disprove what i said.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom