Walmart security guard shoots 'shoplifting' mother dead in parking lot as she tries to escape with t

sad thing is the clowns justifying the shop lifting would still be in here saying the cop was wrong if she ran him over and killed him

it's how some NTers think; hence the played out phrase "bout that life"

How many opportunities did he have to de-escalate the situation? From chasing them out the store, from holding on to the door, from shooting at them. At least 3 separate instances where dude could have easily de-escalated the situation. You have them on camera; you know what they look like; you likely have their license plate number; what else do you need to make sure justice is eventually served? Bullets and death? Right--they sure learned a lesson...:smh:

Again...he didn't kill her to punish her for shoplifting.

The person that was shot drove the car?

So again, referring to the rest of my post...if you are BREAKING the law, then there are going to be officers that ENFORCE the law, and if you don't cooperate then you could be subject to deadly force from officers that are PROTECTED by the law.

Just don't break the law whether it's capital murder or downloading music or there will always be potential for danger and death. Is the system perfect? No, but if you're not happy with the system you're welcome to go anywhere that fits your preference.

Yup people deserve to be killed for participating in misdemeanors.

if she bought the items was there any risk of this?

This line of thinking is idiocy.

The cop shot into moving vehicle in a public parking lot.

He could have shot any number of people in that parking lot.

The cop didn't even shoot the driver, so if the cop accidentally hits a bystander trying to play hero cop this is all good right?

Some people take their job waay to serious... Its walmart.. I dont think she had a 75 inch flat screen or 2 or 3 baskets full of stuff, that was worth taking her life for.. The nerve of the law. But had they been white.... not even worth the thread derail.... :smh:

did you read the thread or going off pictures ?

she tried to flee and run over the cop.

she used her vehicle as a weapon, so the cop used deadly force....

Yep... hood rats gonna hood. Regardless of race.

Takes her kids along to purposely shoplift, flees the scene, tries to run over officer. What an angel.

Last edited:
Yup people deserve to be killed for participating in misdemeanors.

Putting it this way downplays reality, IMO.

Yes, sometimes people get killed for crossing the line.

What line?

Unfortunately, sometimes this means any line.

Don't be doing this.

Walmart security probably shouldn't have guns, that's a whole 'nother argument.

But this is what happens when you **** with someone or something on the wrong day. :smh:

Last edited:
The cop didn't even shoot the driver, so if the cop accidentally hits a bystander trying to play hero cop this is all good right?

Or

The women broke the law and fled into a vehicle in a public parking lot which prompted the officer to chase them. Then they hit him and tried to run over him.

Nvm we're the idiots

you guys dont like it :lol: too bad.

She should never put herself in that situation.

Or

The women broke the law and fled into a vehicle in a public parking lot which prompted the officer to chase them. Then they hit him and tried to run over him.

Nvm we're the idiots

THEY didn't hit him. The driver hit him.

god forbid you guys defending the cops wake up with a darker skintone...

sincerely law abiding citizen.

:lol: when you do dumb ****...**** happens

she shouldn't have put herself in that situation. just buy stuff like the rest of us and this would have never happened

Oh well...we'll ignore the fact she tried to run dude over. But yea...**** the police!

Not gonna lose sleep over this one. She made her bed.

whys it always race? im white and ive dealt with crooked cops too. fact is they broke they law. these are the things that happen when you break the law.

:lol: im hispanic.

i deal with cops everyday, and just like everything in life theres good and bad.

ive dealt with cops who couldve given me tickets / locked me and let me go with warnings, and ive dealt with cops where ive done nothing wrong and got pressed like i commit murder.

dont bring race into it.

its simple as this, she doesnt steal and flee, she would be stil alive.

people seem to forget no one forces criminals to commit crimes, when you do illegal **** repercussions with happen.

whys it always race? im white and ive dealt with crooked cops too. fact is they broke they law. these are the things that happen when you break the law.

Racial profiling is real in many parts of the country. My question is why is it race in this situation? People really think this cop would have let them go if they were white? Laughable.

Back
Top Bottom