Walmart security guard shoots 'shoplifting' mother dead in parking lot as she tries to escape with t

laugh.gif
im hispanic.
i deal with cops everyday, and just like everything in life theres good and bad.
ive dealt with cops who couldve given me tickets / locked me and let me go with warnings, and ive dealt with cops where ive done nothing wrong and got pressed like i commit murder.
dont bring race into it.
its simple as this, she doesnt steal and flee, she would be stil alive.
people seem to forget no one forces criminals to commit crimes, when you do illegal **** repercussions with happen.
rep'd

Sad situation.

But **** i guess its her bad for thinking it would be safer to rob a billion dollar corporation than a trap house.

You steal you run the risk of getting your head blown off.

Bro you do get she person that died wasn't driving right?

My bad...read it too quickly.

Still doesn't change my POV. She's an idiot for putting herself in that situation in the first place. Like, what could go wrong?

Sad situation.
But **** i guess its her bad for thinking it would be safer to rob a billion dollar corporation than a trap house.
You steal you run the risk of getting your head blown off.

wait what?

are you trying to justify her going after a store because it was more of a safe situation ?

im sure ive dealt with em more, minding my own business.
how can you possibly know that? Trust me ive been stopped plenty times for doin nothing. ive been to jail for ******** charges. you make way too many assumptions.

god forbid you guys defending the cops wake up with a darker skintone...

sincerely law abiding citizen.

:lol: im hispanic.

i deal with cops everyday, and just like everything in life theres good and bad.

ive dealt with cops who couldve given me tickets / locked me and let me go with warnings, and ive dealt with cops where ive done nothing wrong and got pressed like i commit murder.

dont bring race into it.

its simple as this, she doesnt steal and flee, she would be stil alive.

people seem to forget no one forces criminals to commit crimes, when you do illegal **** repercussions with happen.

This line of thinking allows police brutality to continue to exist. Criminals deserve to prosecuted for their crimes. Not shot in cold blood.

If the cop didn't go above and beyond his job title they go to jail and she is still alive.

Second what if he did get ran over and killed. Dude would have been killed stopping shoplifters .

This line of thinking allows police brutality to continue to exist. Criminals deserve to prosecuted for their crimes. Not shot in cold blood.
If the cop didn't go above and beyond his job title they go to jail and she is still alive.
Second what if he did get ran over and killed. Dude would have been killed stopping shoplifters .

DUDE theyre not JUST shoplifters anymore. The more you run, the more you get charged. Hitting an officer of the law and you expect to be slapped on the wrist? What ************ is crazy enough to swing on a cop or even try to run this dude over?

Last edited:

DUDE theyre not JUST shoplifters anymore. The more you run, the more you get charged. Hitting an officer of the law and you expect to be slapped on the wrist? What ************ is crazy enough to swing on a cop?

i keep seein the shootin out the tires thing... you guys realize this isnt the movies right? any idea how hard it would be to shoot the tires of a moving vehicle? not really an option...

It's less of an option than shooting an actual person in the car?

I swear some of y'all have no regard for human life...:lol: x :smh:

they will say anything and everything to make their actions justified

i read this story alot to figure out where some of you were getting that the car was used as a weapon..

apparently you guys didnt read the story.

Regardless, shoplifter puts herself in a situation where getting shot at is a possibility. Even if getting killed isn't justified, you shouldn't be doing this.

Crazy world we live in. :smh:

Again with that "she put herself in that situation" argument.

If y'all really believe that, then it's fair to state that the security guard put himself in the very situation "where he feared for his life." He had four opportunities to fall-back, but he persisted on and put himself in a dangerous situation. Can we say that he deserved everything he got then? NO, so enough with that silly point y'all keep making.

We could analyze this step-by-step but it's all speculation from our computers. [COLOR=#red]Standard procedure would be the officer to pursue these women and the entire time none of them were cooperating[/COLOR]. They struck the officer which is a felony by itself so the officer could only be safe assuming that these women will try anything to escape. So with that in his mind and the heat of the moment he tries to stop them by trying to block the car.

The discrepancy here is that we don't know anything. We know he's at the driver's side of the car but I've never been in a situation like that and I'm also not a physics major so we don't really know if he would have been killed. What we DO know is that there is potential for death with any sort of moving vehicle.

He may have panicked and it may have been excessive but the women werent cooperating and that's just what could happen if you break the law. It's that plain and simple.

No.

Standard procedure while being under employment for Walmart, where there is a code of conduct for his position, would have been to let them go and alert the proper authorities-- ON-DUTY officers.

Remember, he was working at Walmart in an OFF-DUTY capacity, where he was contractually obligated to follow the rules and regulations dictated by management for his position, which in many way states that he should NOT have pursued them because of safety and liability issues. If he got hurt, he could have sued Walmart (though I doubt Walmart would be liable because he broke procedure by going after them).

He shouldn't have gone after them--that's the crux of this, plain and simple, because it's stipulated by his job position.

Trying to run him over? In reverse? With him standing in the door? Wouldn't even be able to get enough speed to do any damage if that was really her intent (she was trying to escape). Yall make it sound like he was standing out in open space and she was speeding towards him.

Just stop.

She put herself in that position. There was a resist of arrest and then the officer was almost run over by their car. I'm sorry, but save the police brutality card for when it's actually reasonable.

If y'all really believe that, then it's fair to state that the security guard put himself in the very situation "where he feared for his life." He had four opportunities to fall-back, but he persisted on and put himself in a dangerous situation. Can we say that he deserved everything he got then? NO, so enough with that silly point y'all keep making.
No.
Standard procedure while being under employment for Walmart, where there is a code of conduct for his position, would have been to let them go and alert the proper authorities-- ON-DUTY officers.
Remember, he was working at Walmart in an OFF-DUTY capacity, where he was contractually obligated to follow the rules and regulations dictated by management for his position, which in many way states that he should NOT have pursued them because of safety and liability issues. If he got hurt, he could have sued Walmart (though I doubt Walmart would be liable because he broke procedure by going after them).
He shouldn't have gone after them--that's the crux of this, plain and simple, because it's stipulated by his job position.

No, man he may be contractually obligated to get PAID while under the employment of walmart. This man was an officer of the law, because he's off duty he's supposed to let crime go? Fallacy.

No.

Dude...you obviously dont know a cop and im startin to wonder if youve ever worked retail. and you can spout all that stuff you want about procedure but that applies to rentacops and loss prevention employees..not offduty cops working detail. Even the article states this.

she wasnt shot in cold blood, she tried to flee the crime and in the process was in the vehicle

We wont agree because people are quick to yell **** the police at every chance they get and refuse to see it from other angles :lol:

they were all trying to get away, and tried to run the cop over in the process.

had they stop earlier instead of trying to flee they would still be alive.

shes dead, because she made a stupid decision, get over it.

No.

Dude...you obviously dont know a cop and im startin to wonder if youve ever worked retail. and you can spout all that stuff you want about procedure but that applies to rentacops and loss prevention employees..not offduty cops working detail. Even the article states this.

I've worked retail my whole life and both my parents are law enforcement.

Ironically enough my pops got knocked for excessive force on duty.

Just getting caught up w/ the rest of the story...

So Frey had been arrested earlier this year from stealing from Wal-Mart, and part of her plea arrangement, she agreed to NEVER go to Wal-Mart again?

:smh:

Just getting caught up w/ the rest of the story...
So Frey had been arrested earlier this year from stealing from Wal-Mart, and part of her plea arrangement, she agreed to NEVER go to Wal-Mart again?
:smh:

shes a repeat offender :lol:

the cop should shot the bags out of her hands or the heels off her shoes.

:lol: :smh:

wait what?
are you trying to justify her going after a store because it was more of a safe situation ?

im saying if you steal you run the risk of forceful retaliation. That risk is already assumed when stealing from an individual. "shoplifting" is a cute word but its still robbery.

Back
Top Bottom