War Dogs (Pics)

i think people that are "cat people" are just too lazy to care for a dog..cats are mad boring.

Originally Posted by AG 47

Great pictures... appreciated. I'm still a cat person though

me too, but thats just
glasses.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

i think people that are "cat people" are just too lazy to care for a dog..cats are mad boring.

I feel bad for the dog the first time they parachute and don't know what's going on. But I bet they love everything else.

I feel bad for the dog the first time they parachute and don't know what's going on. But I bet they love everything else.

Originally Posted by IamMD

Also it depends on your livng situation. I live in SF and there is a nice blend of both dogs and cats. But in my circumstance, my apartment doesn't allow dogs but is okay with cats. Plus I live in a small studio and it wouldn't be fare to have a dog couped up in there all the time.

Originally Posted by IamMD

Also it depends on your livng situation. I live in SF and there is a nice blend of both dogs and cats. But in my circumstance, my apartment doesn't allow dogs but is okay with cats. Plus I live in a small studio and it wouldn't be fare to have a dog couped up in there all the time.

Back
Top Bottom