War Dogs (Pics)

pimp.gif

damn those pics are awesome

crazy to think that they're jumping out of planes with these dogs

must be trained from an early age

nice thread 
pimp.gif

I secretly want to join the army after I finish vet school just so I can treat them but I'm in no way ready to deal with the military. They're so cool!

I secretly want to join the army after I finish vet school just so I can treat them but I'm in no way ready to deal with the military. They're so cool!

damn those pics are awesome

crazy to think that they're jumping out of planes with these dogs

must be trained from an early age

nice thread 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

/\ NO

an attack trained german shepard would maul ANY savannah cat (1st - 800902538503th generations)

is the %%!% quicker, more agile, faster, etc.? Sure

does it weigh nearly what a full grown Shep does? No sir... head size + paw size + strength advantage

Dogs> cats

<object width="425" height="349"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="349" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

for reference

That's not a Savannah cat

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

/\ NO

an attack trained german shepard would maul ANY savannah cat (1st - 800902538503th generations)

is the %%!% quicker, more agile, faster, etc.? Sure

does it weigh nearly what a full grown Shep does? No sir... head size + paw size + strength advantage

Dogs> cats

<object width="425" height="349"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="349" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

for reference

That's not a Savannah cat

Originally Posted by Fade On You

This is one of the MANY reasons Dogs will forever #+!+ all over cats. Cats suck.

Thanks for the pics OP
pimp.gif

Dogs
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

these dogs are just %+%+!++ on life
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Fade On You

This is one of the MANY reasons Dogs will forever #+!+ all over cats. Cats suck.

Thanks for the pics OP
pimp.gif

Dogs
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

these dogs are just %+%+!++ on life
pimp.gif

War animals in general 
pimp.gif

seeing Hannibal of Carthage and his use of elephants in battle 
smokin.gif

If you google war animal images you'll find some gems