War Dogs (Pics)

A documentary on war dogs would be. 
pimp.gif
 Imma search if there's anything out already. 

Originally Posted by Fade On You

This is one of the MANY reasons Dogs will forever #+!+ all over cats. Cats suck.

Thanks for the pics OP
pimp.gif

Dogs
pimp.gif
ocelot.jpg

That cat would literally tear one of those dogs apart

This is one of the MANY reasons Dogs will forever #+!+ all over cats. Cats suck.

Thanks for the pics OP
pimp.gif

Dogs
pimp.gif
ocelot.jpg

That cat would literally tear one of those dogs apart

Thanks for the pics OP
pimp.gif

Dogs
pimp.gif
THIS.

The circumstances I'm currently in at this point in my life aren't best suited for a dog, but best believe when I get older I will be getting a Shiba Inu to call my own 
pimp.gif

reminds me of when they call in the dogs on COD.....i always back out the game when that happens lol

Thanks for the pics OP
pimp.gif

Dogs
pimp.gif
THIS.

The circumstances I'm currently in at this point in my life aren't best suited for a dog, but best believe when I get older I will be getting a Shiba Inu to call my own 
pimp.gif

/\ NO

an attack trained german shepard would maul ANY savannah cat (1st - 800902538503th generations)

is the %%!% quicker, more agile, faster, etc.? Sure

does it weigh nearly what a full grown Shep does? No sir... head size + paw size + strength advantage

Dogs> cats

<object width="425" height="349"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="349" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

for reference

reminds me of when they call in the dogs on COD.....i always back out the game when that happens lol

/\ NO

an attack trained german shepard would maul ANY savannah cat (1st - 800902538503th generations)

is the %%!% quicker, more agile, faster, etc.? Sure

does it weigh nearly what a full grown Shep does? No sir... head size + paw size + strength advantage

Dogs> cats

<object width="425" height="349"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="349" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

for reference

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Thanks for the pics OP
pimp.gif

Dogs
pimp.gif
A cat piss on your dinner or something? 
My gf's cat did. And then $#%! on me while we were in bed
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I still like/miss the bugger. RIP Meowers, he was 18 years old
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Furrell

Originally Posted by green rhino123

give a dog a purpose and they're happy as a clam
man's best ally
pimp.gif

The dogs probably serve a therapeutic purpose as well.
I'm sure. They should send dogs from the pound that are close to being euthanized over to warzones not to serve as "War Dogs" but just to provide companionship and hopefully deter PTSD.

Dogs FTW
pimp.gif
Love my three.

Originally Posted by Furrell

Originally Posted by green rhino123

give a dog a purpose and they're happy as a clam
man's best ally
pimp.gif

The dogs probably serve a therapeutic purpose as well.
I'm sure. They should send dogs from the pound that are close to being euthanized over to warzones not to serve as "War Dogs" but just to provide companionship and hopefully deter PTSD.

Dogs FTW
pimp.gif
Love my three.

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Thanks for the pics OP
pimp.gif

Dogs
pimp.gif
A cat piss on your dinner or something? 
My gf's cat did. And then $#%! on me while we were in bed
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I still like/miss the bugger. RIP Meowers, he was 18 years old
frown.gif