Warning, adult link in spoiler.

Once iI saw the thread title and the OP iI knew that I would laugh at this thread. iI was not disappointed

eyes.gif

indifferent.gif
 Was not surprised. I knew all along that you fools would fall for it. 
mean.gif
 I sometimes don't understand why so much, I mean so much, so much trolling goes on around on this such fantastic forum. It disgusts me with the most utter disgust to even click on this thread. Now it is time to click back and continue on with my Niketalk Browsing. Hopefully not being put into another thread of worthless uselessness and no laughs. 

indifferent.gif
mean.gif
 I sometimes don't understand why so much, I mean so much, so much trolling goes on around on this such fantastic forum. It disgusts me with the most utter disgust to even click on this thread. Now it is time to click back and continue on with my Niketalk Browsing. Hopefully not being put into another thread of worthless uselessness and no laughs. 

indifferent.gif
mean.gif
Shh no tears, only dreams now.

Back
Top Bottom