*Warning: The Official Spoiler Thread* Vol. We Spoiling Everything B!

Can't wait until Sunday madness in the GOT thread
I just want to see these same people who’ve defended this descent into trash react to Jon taking the black to defend the realm against NOTHING and Bran being crowned king :lol:

I thought the justifications people have been pulling out of their *** to this point has been a sight to see but I can’t wait to see the mental gymnastics come Sunday.

This one has Sansa being queen based off the fact D&D allegedly filmed multiple endings.

I dont believe those lazy bastards did.

I'm expecting Keyser Soze Bran to be King next week.
I read the leaks I just hope it's not true Jon better be King. It doesn't make sense if it's Bran.
That's why it has to happen.

Caps off the season perfectly :lol:

Just think of Bran's expressionless stare sitting on the iron throne with somebody random like Davos being his hand.

When really Bran doesn't need a hand given he has the entire history of Westeros to google in his head and has a real time love look in on anybody that would plot against him.

I just want to see these same people who’ve defended this descent into trash react to Jon taking the black to defend the realm against NOTHING and Bran being crowned king :lol:

I thought the justifications people have been pulling out of their *** to this point has been a sight to see but I can’t wait to see the mental gymnastics come Sunday.
I can't see them having any way of justifying this trash. Each week since episode 2, the number of those defending has decreased . No way they're gonna be able to defend Jon taking the imaginary black

D&D must be fans of Dexter. About to have Dany die in Dex..... err Jon's arms and then he goes North to become a lumberjacking member of the Knights Watch.

Crasters kids. That were changed

CB5CF6EA-9568-4E3B-A888-DA01132BF43A.gif

Yo I think Bovada, a sports website is tryna dupe people :lol:

They have a bet on who will rule Westeros and Bran is the only one as the favorite. I think they're aware of the spoilers :rofl:

**** is still crazy when I think about it.

Its definitely one of those I have to see it to believe it sort of things.

Only thing would make it more crazy is if Bran gets up out of his wheelchair to sit on the iron throne.

Last edited:
Some of the points don’t match up with what we’ve seen. Video mentions MJ revealing to Peter she know he’s Spider-Man after making the new Red and Black suit but we’ve seen the footage of Peter in the Stealth suit in the room with MJ and Ned walks in and he tells Ned “she knows I’m Spider-Man”. I feel like Jake is going to be given more to do in terms of revealing he’s really up to no good. Other than that everything sounds legitimate.

Watching this cam rip of Dark Phoenix and they killed off Mystique!

sAYXa.gif

Downside of that, they're using her death to prop this B up as a martyr. >D:rolleyes

I don’t know if I like that iron man and Cap moment.

They were giving a nice send off and to bring them back again...

But I posted earlier on that Chameleon would be Fury :pimp:

Why the hell cant we get Spidey villain Hot Toys. These guys’ costumes are so awesome, Vulture and now Mysterio.

Also crazy How almost none of Spideys Villains have been done twice. Goes to show the range of his rogues gallery.
I want to see a proper GG as well. Almost been 20 years since he was on screen. Time to get him on screen again.

what do you expect from Sansa Stark. she was straight garbage in the last movie

Back
Top Bottom