*Warning: The Official Spoiler Thread* Vol. We Spoiling Everything B!

Nah, you can become king but it does complicate things if you can't produce an heir. By rights, your next of kin would become king. That was Stannis' entire claim: Robert's "children" were actually Cersei and Jaime's and all of his bastards were illegitimate and therefore had no claims. So because he was 2nd oldest in the Baratheon family, he was next in line to be king.

That’s a good point.

Bran sitting on the iron throne literally makes no sense at all. He has never shown a single quality that makes him being capable of ruling.

That continues with the theme of the show writers making Tyrion a useless idiot if he supports that. And also the theme of “well nobody would expect Bran to sit on the throne, LETS DO IT!”

TRASH :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Read it again. Bran doesn't just become a part of the Council. He becomes king of the 7 kingdoms :lol:

You know what...It all makes sense now...D&D said that for the finale they were going to hang with their wives, get drunk and shut off their phones...They know people will go ape**** and they don't want to hear it...D&D were either going to die as heroes or live long enough to see themselves become the villains...

You know what...It all makes sense now...D&D said that for the finale they were going to hang with their wives, get drunk and shut off their phones...They know people will go ape**** and they don't want to hear it...D&D were either going to die as heroes or live long enough to see themselves become the villains...

and even when it dies down with GOTs fans, these dudes got star wars fans to look forward to

what the F jon would take the black for, again.. they killed the NK and became friends with the wildlings

Those ep spoilers are ridiculous. :lol:
The scense that already happened and what's supposed to happen seems soooo different.

It's crazy that anyone is taking the black. I thought the undead visyeron took out the wall.

Jon about to be Aegon the builder or some ****?

Last edited:
I can see a lot of that being legit.

the council stuff enh that's a wild stretch, but kinda makes some sense.

I believe the Varys portion, CleganeBowl, Jamie vs Urine and Jon ultimately taking out Dany.

Episode 5 however is said to have 2-3 important flashback scenes that include Rhaegal and Lyana. Also an important secret will be revelaed as well. Some are saying Dany and Jon may be brother and sister

Episode 5 however is said to have 2-3 important flashback scenes that include Rhaegal and Lyana. Also an important secret will be revelaed as well. Some are saying Dany and Jon may be brother and sister
:sick: :rofl:

Why make it worse? :lol: Was aunt and nephew sex not enough?!

Brother and sister??

9A96B320-B700-4EB6-B456-62FBB3343AB8.gif

**** it, blow it all up and have the whole story end up just being the vivid imagination of a young GRRM playing with his toys like it’s the LEGO movie at this point if that turns out to be true.

Since I gave up on anything logical happening (because they're just focusing on fan fic now) I decided join you guys in here and spoil it for myself....F it. :lol: *shrug*

I must say, I'm still excited to see these battle scenes, and possibly some great dialogue...that's about it. But if that Bran thing is true smh...makes no sense. :smh:

Since I gave up on anything logical happening (because they're just focusing on fan fic now) I decided join you guys in here and spoil it for myself....F it. :lol: *shrug*

I must say, I'm still excited to see these battle scenes, and possibly some great dialogue...that's about it. But if that Bran thing is true smh...makes no sense. :smh:

Same.

I'm confident that the show ending and book ending will be drastically different so I'm not worried anymore:lol:

Ok so this may be what's left, and if this is the case meh. I'm sure there's alot more but wow that's a lot to cover in roughly 3 hours

In the end we're all gonna really feel empty and dissatisfied.

Ok so this may be what's left, and if this is the case meh. I'm sure there's alot more but wow that's a lot to cover in roughly 3 hours

In the end we're all gonna really feel empty and dissatisfied.

Reddit image/post is not showing.

EDIT

Showing now

Last edited:
Details about the big battle and the post credits scene sound too fan servicey to me

I'm still not getting the motive for Mysterio in this.

Even more vague for why Chameleon is talking to someone and wants revenge on Spider-Man. Vulture is American.

And yeah the whole Oscorp building at the end again screams fan fic. People have been running with that rumor since after Avengers.

Back
Top Bottom