Warren Sapp is broke but at least he still has his Jordans....

I always think that athletes would make bank of off kids. Watching She Hate Me opened my eyes to all the cash that could be made. You're a world class athlete and if some chick walks up(especially if hot) and offerend me like 20K to smash off raw, given her recent medical papers to say she's clean, and I have no rights/obligation/ connections to the child, I'm doing that. They probably don't know how to incorporate it with their finances which messes up their money.

Originally Posted by FaBoLoUs22

Karma is a !@%%%.

That's what he gets for trying to end Chad Clifton's life.
How come I can't find a video of it anywhere? They banned that $!+% from the interwebz or something?

It was a legal hit. Stop crying. Ole buddy made it back and has been fine for like the past 9 years.

I wonder when they gonna hold that irs auction? I want some PE Jordan Cleats
nerd.gif

Does he still have his job on the NFL network?

I can't fathom anyone taking his analysis serious after this.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

he didn't lose his rings. that's the point.

everything he has is up for collection, but he claims he doesn't know where the rings are so they wont be touched. i bet you they're in a safe somewhere.

I would hope so. There's no way you lose those

Originally Posted by trunks206

Originally Posted by nocomment6

It's sad to see all these pro athletes go broke after a few years of retirement.
They made more in 5-10 years than most of us ever will in our life times and they blew it all and you feel sorry for them? Like ex players going broke is something new yet these fools never learn. 
Dont get me started about having various babies mommas and owing $100,000 in child support....
yea it's hard to feel sorry when it's the same story repeatedly

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Sapp was one of my favorite players as a kid...

When he scored that touchdown in '03 it had me hype as a lineman playing u-13 football.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NiPxD

Next up, Money May....

From what I hear Money makes as many smart moves with the cash as dumb ones, so we shall see.

I know it's easy to say it when you don't have it but man I don't see how these guys blow through all that cake. It seems that the main culprit is always child support and alimony.

When I see this...*Sigh*

Learn from other people's mistakes man, having a child is not a game or something to be taken lightly. These famous people make the contrast in pleasure between rawdog and being protected seem like they're worlds apart. Was it that good? You couldn't rap it up?

Having a child is more serious then getting married IMO, you can't divorce children.

And to you diehard sports fans, these leagues or teams in various sports don't have a financial seminar or something for rookies?

What is the bankruptcy rate for pro athletes?

Originally Posted by MrONegative

30t6p3b.gif
Dude was my favorite football player.
Shame.

Yep. Well, I wouldnt say he was ever my favorite (Ronde and Keyshawn held that down during that era), but damn man
30t6p3b.gif
Shame indeed.

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Originally Posted by NiPxD

Next up, Money May....

Naw, he still has a good 5 years left in his bank account.

And only a couple years left in his career... If dude keeps copping RR's every six months, and beating up babymommas he gonna be broke by time he's 50.

Back
Top Bottom