Warren Sapp is broke but at least he still has his Jordans....

Originally Posted by MJsaver

I always feel bad fort these dudes when i hear stuff like this, even if i hated them as i players i cant find the humor in these stories.

Originally Posted by BigTy23

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Originally Posted by NiPxD

Next up, Money May....

Naw, he still has a good 5 years left in his bank account.

And only a couple years left in his career... If dude keeps copping RR's every six months, and beating up babymommas he gonna be broke by time he's 50.

ya but he's earned a HELL of a lot more than sapp did, he has solid investments, he will definitely have endorsements after retiring, and he has yet to even fight pacman, if and when that day comes he'll definitely profit 75+ million. jerry jones guaranteed money 25 mill if he fights in the cowboys *@*@#! stadium (HTTR)
mayweathers money isn't going anywhere, rich forever word to rick ross

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

He aint make any bread from judging that BBQ show? 
laugh.gif

He was taking payment in the form of brisket I am sure

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Originally Posted by MJsaver

I always feel bad fort these dudes when i hear stuff like this, even if i hated them as i players i cant find the humor in these stories.

Don't understand how people feel sorry for people athletes going broke.

Can't feel sorry for someone that made over $40M in their career. Dude makes about 45k a month, That's more than some people make in a year. Not being able to manage that money for being a !%%%@%% is something different.

and having 4 bm's is just dumb.
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

this guy talks so much sh.. on twitter
going broke when you have a decent job, smh. these guys need to get a financial advisor

Originally Posted by NiPxD

Next up, Money May....

He's made a ton of money off the Vegas sports books (he sometimes posts his winning receipts), but that tells me he must have lost just as much b/c the house always wins.

Making 500K plus and declaring bankruptcy?  I can't believe in this day and age, with all the examples athletes have, they still get caught up with them gold diggers.  DHoward is on the clock.  

Originally Posted by DMan14

this guy talks so much sh.. on twitter
going broke when you have a decent job, smh. these guys need to get a financial advisor

Decent job.. making $50k a month!?!?!?

Originally Posted by xAiRMaXiNx

I always think that athletes would make bank of off kids. Watching She Hate Me opened my eyes to all the cash that could be made. You're a world class athlete and if some chick walks up(especially if hot) and offerend me like 20K to smash off raw, given her recent medical papers to say she's clean, and I have no rights/obligation/ connections to the child, I'm doing that. They probably don't know how to incorporate it with their finances which messes up their money.
I haven't seen this movie so i'm confused...

why would anyone offer a rich player money to have their baby and him not have any rights?

thats the whole point of having a baby by one of them...

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by SuprDuperFly

Having a child is more serious then getting married IMO, you can't divorce children.
/thread
but kids dont need millions or hundreds of thousands per month.  People should be held accountable for their children, but there NEEDS to be a cap on child support

Originally Posted by solarius49

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by SuprDuperFly

Having a child is more serious then getting married IMO, you can't divorce children.
/thread
but kids dont need millions or hundreds of thousands per month.  People should be held accountable for their children, but there NEEDS to be a cap on child support

they don't NEED millions or several thousand/month but i also don't think its ridiculous to think the kids should be able to live the same lifestyle as the parents...

if these kids were being raised in the same house as their rich fathers i doubt he would skimp on the expensive for them when he's buying it for himself...no reason they should miss out cuz we feel she got pregnant for the check or because of divorce of the parents

you say that cuz its child support but more than likely if they lived w/their dads most wouldn't think twice if he spent that same amount monthly if the kids were w/him...

Originally Posted by FOOLIO

Originally Posted by BigTy23

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Naw, he still has a good 5 years left in his bank account.

And only a couple years left in his career... If dude keeps copping RR's every six months, and beating up babymommas he gonna be broke by time he's 50.

ya but he's earned a HELL of a lot more than sapp did, he has solid investments, he will definitely have endorsements after retiring, and he has yet to even fight pacman, if and when that day comes he'll definitely profit 75+ million. jerry jones guaranteed money 25 mill if he fights in the cowboys *@*@#! stadium (HTTR)
mayweathers money isn't going anywhere, rich forever word to rick ross

i dunno fambs... money may is heading down a destructive path. he posts his winnings... but there's no telling his losses.
after lawyer fees, accountant fees, taxes, and baby mamas start coming out the woodwork, you never know.

plus, there's no money in media for a boxer afterwards b/c no one really cares about boxing anymore.

i think hes gonna be claiming broke before the current gen of NTers (20-24) reach their 40s...

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

if these kids were being raised in the same house as their rich fathers i doubt he would skimp on the expensive for them when he's buying it for himself...no reason they should miss out cuz we feel she got pregnant for the check or because of divorce of the parents

you say that cuz its child support but more than likely if they lived w/their dads most wouldn't think twice if he spent that same amount monthly if the kids were w/him...

as long as the kid is fed and has a roof over their head, what does "maintaining" a lifestyle mean to a 4 year old? 
laugh.gif

all that $ just goes to the mother, so she can "maintain" a lifestyle, even though she might not have been married to the father?
eyes.gif
if child support made any sense, some of it should go in a trustfund (after a certain amount)

So he can keep his 6.45 mil in the bank and all his debts will be erased? Or am I reading this wrong?

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

as long as the kid is fed and has a roof over their head, what does "maintaining" a lifestyle mean to a 4 year old? 
laugh.gif

all that $ just goes to the mother, so she can "maintain" a lifestyle, even though she might not have been married to the father? 
eyes.gif
if child support made any sense, some of it should go in a trustfund (after a certain amount)

#whoadere... so mouse is supporting these outlandish child support laws?
i hope not fambs... i thought you were one of us.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Son did not lose any rings.
He would have been forced to sell them.

Warren Sapp is a ******. You cannot possibly be that stupid.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

he didn't lose his rings. that's the point.

everything he has is up for collection, but he claims he doesn't know where the rings are so they wont be touched. i bet you they're in a safe somewhere.

correct.

Back
Top Bottom