Warriors Haters & Steph Curry Haters Call To Arms (Haters Unification Thread) VOL WHY NOT?

Some of the stuff I'm reading in here
laugh.gif
Better you go here http://niketalk.com/t/636925/golden-state-warriors-2015-2016-season-thread-vol-24-1-incredible-run  and read

Pound sand homie

Reactions: OTG
I don't mean just you tho, didn't mean to sound like that, was just using your quote in general is all.

If they run off 3-4 Titles, Steph, Klay, Draymond could become All Time HOFers. This could be the start, or maybe they do drop off.

History takes time and reflection. Asking if they belong before the playoffs even begin is a lil too soon.

What if they 16-0 the playoffs? After a 70-71-72 win season? If they lose in Rd 2, then yeah, they "suck".
laugh.gif
Of course they will suck

These mogs cant win a chip back to back then that just proves their first chip was a fluke

Spurs gonna wash them tonight 
glasses.gif

Someone brought up the point that the bulls never swept anyone in the finals. I don't think they would get a sweep.

Not in the finals but in the conference finals they swept the defending champion Detroit Pistons which was a statement.

Draymond running his mouth again sayinf they are just bored at this point. Why does he cop plea's everytime they lose?

Just the way he is. Look at his ugly ***. Bet you he was the star on his HS bball team but still was getting no play. So he started telling all his boys "Oh Keisha? i coulda had her but she's a *** so I didn't wanna. Suzie? She was on me but I didn't have a rubber"

"Oh yea I got a couple jawns on my roster right now but they go to another school."

He always has an excuse preloaded and ready to fire out of that yuckmouth of his.

THATS HIM

OLE YUCKMOUTH ***

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Y'all wild :lol:

Last edited:
My fault

My boy I'm a call Billy Hoyle says he's too much of a showboat
laugh.gif
 which I can understand at times, but nah Steph game too nice to be put on the title of the thread. I just can't believe NBA fans really hate him. Need Dray name up there.

Grizzlies man! Forever let your souls burn in eternal ether you clowns! :smh:
Had one job and you blew it! :smh:

Last edited:
Today is the day we celebrate these *** clowns working sooooooooooo hard all year only to fall short to a Tim Duncan-less Spurs 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom