Warriors Haters & Steph Curry Haters Call To Arms (Haters Unification Thread) VOL WHY NOT?

Draymond running his mouth again sayinf they are just bored at this point. Why does he cop plea's everytime they lose?
Just the way he is. Look at his ugly ***. Bet you he was the star on his HS bball team but still was getting no play. So he started telling all his boys "Oh Keisha? i coulda had her but she's a *** so I didn't wanna. Suzie? She was on me but I didn't have a rubber"

"Oh yea I got a couple jawns on my roster right now but they go to another school."

He always has an excuse preloaded and ready to fire out of that yuckmouth of his.
THATS HIM

OLE YUCKMOUTH ***

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Just the way he is. Look at his ugly ***. Bet you he was the star on his HS bball team but still was getting no play. So he started telling all his boys "Oh Keisha? i coulda had her but she's a *** so I didn't wanna. Suzie? She was on me but I didn't have a rubber"

"Oh yea I got a couple jawns on my roster right now but they go to another school."

He always has an excuse preloaded and ready to fire out of that yuckmouth of his.

:rofl: :rofl: this is DEF who he is. A1 slander right here man :lol:

Draymond running his mouth again sayinf they are just bored at this point. Why does he cop plea's everytime they lose?

This is so accurate. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

So real. We all know someone like this IRL too 
mean.gif

I really thought the Warriors were going to break our record but feels to now know they won't! :lol:

Outchea last night getting exposed like a MF! Coach Mitch came with that playoff ball. That was their championship :lol:

I highly doubt warriors repeat.

Pippem on first take was asked how his 1996 Bulls would do against the current Warriors. He made it clear thar they would have swept them.
Basically, the Warriors are not used to score that easily against a top team from the 1990s who invested much more in defensive plays and boxing outs. The defense the warriors play are pathetic. MJ would have dunked and made more layups than he did because of the slacky defense of todays game.

Even if the Warriors match the record will anyone really think of them as a top three all time team? Just doesn't feel like they are...(shrug)

Pippem on first take was asked how his 1996 Bulls would do against the current Warriors. He made it clear thar they would have swept them.
Basically, the Warriors are not used to score that easily against a top team from the 1990s who invested much more in defensive plays and boxing outs. The defense the warriors play are pathetic. MJ would have dunked and made more layups than he did because of the slacky defense of todays game.

Someone brought up the point that the bulls never swept anyone in the finals. I don't think they would get a sweep.

Even if the Warriors match the record will anyone really think of them as a top three all time team? Just doesn't feel like they are...(shrug)
Which makes chasing this record even more pointless.

And didn't the Bulls go like 16-2 in the playoffs too? They'd still have to at least match that to be on that level.

Which makes chasing this record even more pointless.

And didn't the Bulls go like 16-2 in the playoffs too? They'd still have to at least match that to be on that level.

Why? What you "feel" doesn't go with the facts though from the last two years.
If they beat both the Spurs (who are an all time great team) and a fully loaded Cavs team then yes they are all time great.

Ok. Bulls went 15-3. Forgot they lost a game to the Knicks and 1st round was a best of 5.

So real record is 87-13. Good luck chasing that...
smokin.gif

I mean their record speaks for itself and how they gave the rest of the league headaches. What else did they have to do to be an all time great team?

Ok. Bulls went 15-3. Forgot they lost a game to the Knicks and 1st round was a best of 5.

So real record is 87-13. Good luck chasing that...:smokin

It doesn't matter. If they match or not y'all will still find something to discredit them by.

NO ONE was talking about rule changes, hand checking, or the "legitimacy" three point line until this year.

So real record is 87-13. Good luck chasing that...:smokin

It doesn't matter. If they match or not y'all will still find something to discredit them by.

NO ONE was talking about rule changes, hand checking, or the "legitimacy" three point line until this year.
Well you are in a hating thread.

We're gonna find any slander to fit our narrative.

Might be best you unsub :smokin

I mean their record speaks for itself and how they gave the rest of the league headaches. What else did they have to do to be an all time great team?

I don't know, more HOFers....more 'legendary' series'/rivalries that are remembered forever...better competition (not their fault). Just saying I don't think they will be ranked with the top of the top. Maybe I'm wrong

Too many Laker squads and other squads were better and had stiffer competition. In this era this squad is nice though

If they hit 70+, drop the Clippers, Spurs and Cavs to repeat as champs, with the back to back MVP, I mean.....

They're 60 games over .500 and being mocked internet wide. Perspective getting blurry it seems. :lol:

I understand the flaws in my thoughts :lol:

But if I'm 'matching up' all time great teams, I have a handful in front

(If they win)

I don't mean just you tho, didn't mean to sound like that, was just using your quote in general is all.

If they run off 3-4 Titles, Steph, Klay, Draymond could become All Time HOFers. This could be the start, or maybe they do drop off.

History takes time and reflection. Asking if they belong before the playoffs even begin is a lil too soon.

What if they 16-0 the playoffs? After a 70-71-72 win season? If they lose in Rd 2, then yeah, they "suck". :lol:

So real record is 87-13. Good luck chasing that...
smokin.gif

Well you are in a hating thread.

We're gonna find any slander to fit our narrative.

Might be best you unsub
smokin.gif
Yea man, there is no room for his "Facts" in hur

This aint the logicked thread

Back
Top Bottom