Warriors Haters & Steph Curry Haters Call To Arms (Haters Unification Thread) VOL WHY NOT?

We still here. Nothing changes. Still got a shot for the record, #1 seed.
6a0115709f071f970b014e602fdf25970c.jpe

Interesting to see how this goes the rest of the year.

I listened to a podcast at least a month ago where steph was talking about how he wants to go for the Bulls record and they should go for it.

Kerr talked about it what a week ago? Saying they are gonna go for it. Not the Utah game or Boston or Portland. He was talking about 73

Well winners say things like that when asked.
They haven't been speaking on it without being asked, and as a fan, I thank them for being human and keeping it real.

"Hell yea we want it"

Why wouldn't u wanna go for it tho? It's not bad to say u wanna go for it, I'd be more mad if they acted like they didnt. Plus it's making a time in the season that's usually boring exciting.

Everyone grew up on that Bulls record so yeah you gotta gun for it when you can. Just dont get it and then end up losing in the playoffs though :lol:

Why wouldn't u wanna go for it tho? It's not bad to say u wanna go for it, I'd be more mad if they acted like they didnt. Plus it's making a time in the season that's usually boring exciting.

im not mad at all..i think its great they talked about it. it only added to their pressure. owner said their organization is light years ahead of the rest of the nba (a few days ago). you wanna be cocky thats great but now you gotta get it done

this is still the warriors haters thread right?

Draymond running his mouth again sayinf they are just bored at this point. Why does he cop plea's everytime they lose?

Don't know if this is the right thread :lol:. But they should go for the record these dudes mid 20s. F outta here with all that rest talk.

Draymond running his mouth again sayinf they are just bored at this point. Why does he cop plea's everytime they lose?

Just the way he is. Look at his ugly ***. Bet you he was the star on his HS bball team but still was getting no play. So he started telling all his boys "Oh Keisha? i coulda had her but she's a *** so I didn't wanna. Suzie? She was on me but I didn't have a rubber"

"Oh yea I got a couple jawns on my roster right now but they go to another school."

He always has an excuse preloaded and ready to fire out of that yuckmouth of his.

Last edited:
One more loss for the warriors to go to fail beating the record of the 96' Bulls.
Best would be that they get stunned in the playoffs even before they meet the Spurs.
Let the bandwaggoners bandwaggoning again this summer :wink:

Back
Top Bottom