Warriors Haters & Steph Curry Haters Call To Arms (Haters Unification Thread) VOL WHY NOT?

They gotta put Curry on the trading block now, build around Klay, Draymond, and Iggy
The only good thing this fraud Curry did was create extra cap space with that team friendly contract he got because of his ankles
laugh.gif
Yep.

And this is the last year for that Team Friendly deal.

OKC got stronger, LAC will be healthy, Portland will be a year older.

They are not making it out of the West in 2017, then when they have to let some folk go because Cap room, GSW shrinks back into what they were before the God Mark Jackson showed up

John Salley has been on Mike and Mike the past couple of days.
This morning he said if the Cavs had kept Wiggins, they would have won the title last year.

As a Mavs fan I couldn't imagine being as arrogant and obnoxious as Folden State fans have been after winning just one title.
All that negative energy caused yall to become the worst Finals team in the history of the NBA :nthat:

I had a big debate with coworkers about that trade. I said they should have kept or drafted Jabari but Love wouldn't fit. Nobody wanted to listen

I said it before with the warriors past history this was still a good season..
we will be back.. you can bash us warrior fans now we won't complain.. true warrior fans know what's up were glad to see the bandwagon fans showing their true colors..

:lol: @ Folden State

:rofl: :rofl:

It really is sickening how their wack *** fanbase REALLY started believing dude was on MJ's level :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:. Got to the point where those clowns would dismiss anything saying otherwise along with arguing they were legit better than the '95 squad...glad that got deaded quick :pimp:

Last edited:

It really is sickening how their wack *** fanbase REALLY started believing dude was on MJ's level :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:. Got to the point where those clowns would dismiss anything saying otherwise along with arguing they were legit better than the '95 squad...glad that got deaded quick :pimp: :
His stats was showing godly numbers so that's why .. I mean when people were saying it back then no one complained .. Now evvvverybody hopped off the bandwagon n joined the hate train

Prolly mad y'all lost your money betting on GSW haha

If yall wanna talk MJ I can tell you imo Lebron passed him up ... Stats alone at age 31 murks Jordan's

and y'all know I'm no Lebron Stan just a realist .. I mean you can't deny stats right

If yall wanna talk MJ I can tell you imo Lebron passed him up ... Stats alone at age 31 murks Jordan's

and y'all know I'm no Lebron Stan just a realist .. I mean you can't deny stats right
Huge Lebron fan here but wrong thread to be posting that in cmon son
laugh.gif

Finals losses will always be counted against him plus Jordan retired with 5 regular season MVPs, but LBJ needs one more and will probably get it next season. Lebron would also need 3 more rings and 3 more FMVPS. He's got enough in the tank for 2 more rings. Like i said this is the wrong thread to be posting that stuff in here bro!
indifferent.gif

He will get close but never catch him, unfortunately.
[h1]Steph Curry will always be a fraud though.[/h1]

Last edited:

It really is sickening how their wack *** fanbase REALLY started believing dude was on MJ's level :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:. Got to the point where those clowns would dismiss anything saying otherwise along with arguing they were legit better than the '95 squad...glad that got deaded quick :pimp: :
His stats was showing godly numbers so that's why .. I mean when people were saying it back then no one complained .. Now evvvverybody hopped off the bandwagon n joined the hate train

There were definitely people pushing back against it but of course it was drowned out by the chorus of riders :lol: :x. Gladly been on the slander bus whenever I've gotten the chance :lol:,fools gold :smokin

Started off hating Donkey Dray the most first but oddly now he's the 4th most hated on the squad for me :lol:

Last edited:
Yea I started messing with Dray after an interview he did before the ASB.

I for sure mess with Dray, other than a serious serial Peter tickler, he's good in my book, slander free

There were definitely people pushing back against it but of course it was drowned out by the chorus of riders :lol: :x. Gladly been on the slander bus whenever I've gotten the chance :lol:,fools gold :smokin

Started off hating Donkey Dray the most first but oddly now he's the 4th most hated on the squad for me :lol:
Draymond got the most heart out of the whole team
Rest of them is sawft
Especially Klay and HB
And Curry can be a mental ****** at times
Without Draymond they would be a lottery team or at best an 8th seed
Curry would basically be seen as a stat padder instead of unanimous MVP :lol:

Wow, this thread gets better and better. Amazing job guys. I'm sooooooooooooooooooooo hyped that those sawft boys and their fraud coach were exposed. Kerr is one of the biggest frauds going. He was considered to be a great coach after last year when Gentry and the other assistants coached a finished product. You put him as the Knicks head coach and he would've been fired like scumbag Fish.

Back
Top Bottom