Warriors Haters & Steph Curry Haters Call To Arms (Haters Unification Thread) VOL WHY NOT?

4tozbKg.gif

The Cavs weren't 1 game away from immortality 3 times b including twice at home... :lol:

At least you guys are still the greatest at something, greatest choke in pro sports history :rofl: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
The Cavs weren't 1 game away from immortality 3 times b including twice at home... :lol:

At least you guys are still the greatest at something, greatest choke in pro sports history :rofl: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
Still a rubber match 1-1 ... Y'all know cavs stole this one and was not supposed to win don't be delusional

I'm gonna start calling Kerr Coach Witternberg. No plays, no structure, nothing. "Just give Steph the ball."

I'm gonna start calling Kerr Coach Witternberg. No plays, no structure, nothing. "Just give Steph the ball."

Another cocky person of that organization :lol:. Should of said when he accepted that COY award that Luke should of been co-COY.

Luke is now somewhere laughing at him too.

I'm just here to say that I like the coinage Folden State. Them suckers deserve that nickname.
Yeah I've been calling them that for the past few years.

The 'F' in Folden is for being frauds.

I never believed in that weak sauce squad from the get go.

Since they are the ONLY TEAM IN NBA HISTORY to give up a 3-1 lead in the Finals, I'm sure the term Folden is self explanatory 
laugh.gif

Huge Lebron fan here but wrong thread to be posting that in cmon son
laugh.gif

Finals losses will always be counted against him plus Jordan retired with 5 regular season MVPs, but LBJ needs one more and will probably get it next season. Lebron would also need 3 more rings and 3 more FMVPS. He's got enough in the tank for 2 more rings. Like i said this is the wrong thread to be posting that stuff in here bro!
indifferent.gif
I don't understand how people hold making it to the finals every year against Lebron, while Lebron was losing finals...MJ was taking Ls in the first and second round.
laugh.gif

But yea Lebron isn't done, I think he's going to break out next year....now they know better than to give the MVP to frauds he has a chance of getting another one.
Lebron should've been an 8x MVP. Same as Jordan. Lebron has lost in the second round before but that hasn't happened since he was 25 with a trash team. MJs team before Pippen was arguably better and Lebron carried trash to the final stage like a waste man, but thats life, even if you reach the highest point and you're the best at what you do, the haters will always wait at the bottom for your downfall. As long as the FRAUD  in FOLDEN STATE doesn't win it anymore I'm good for the rest of my life. They really compared this waffle colored dude to MJ? He still doesn't have a finals MVP to his resume!
laugh.gif
 He looks like he's 130 pounds but couldn't even carry his own weight when competition got tough! Klay was the MVP, you could see how mad he was bc he knew he wasn't getting any credit for Currys success, and Steph was constantly pissing away a championship before their very eyes. Cant stand that the dude gets bumped and his wife on twitter sounds like a ghetto mom vouching for his son at a middle school basketball game asking "Can refs get fined?" or saying **** like "Refs aren't giving my precious baby MVP benefits, this game was rigged for money, saw it live, sorry I won't be silent." You think if Lebrons wife Savannah gets on a computer and talks out of line the NBA gonna be cool with this? Lebron would never smell another All Star, Regular Season, or Finals award EVER AGAIN. Im glad ESPN isn't giving this fraudulent excuse for a PG any more coverage because his 15 minutes of fame are over.

Last edited:
I don't understand how people hold making it to the finals every year against Lebron, while Lebron was losing finals...MJ was taking Ls in the first and second round. :lol:  

But yea Lebron isn't done, I think he's going to break out next year....now they know better than to give the MVP to frauds he has a chance of getting another one.
I guess you had to have watched it to understand. The [emoji]128293[/emoji] that Jordan had, the tenacity, the [emoji]128170[/emoji]. The will to win. And that pistons team he lost to in the playoffs before the run? They were Savage beasts. Go watch the 30 for 30 on them. They were that good, and Bulls got better. Also MJ had that shot in the ncaa championship. Best way to explain, Jordan was probably more selfish, but never appeared that way. LeBron is probably just a victim of social media. The closest thing to MJ IMHO was the great run that tiger Woods had.

I don't understand how people hold making it to the finals every year against Lebron, while Lebron was losing finals...MJ was taking Ls in the first and second round.
laugh.gif

I guess you had to have watched it to understand. The [emoji]128293[/emoji] that Jordan had, the tenacity, the [emoji]128170[/emoji]. The will to win. And that pistons team he lost to in the playoffs before the run? They were Savage beasts. Go watch the 30 for 30 on them. They were that good, and Bulls got better. Also MJ had that shot in the ncaa championship. Best way to explain, Jordan was probably more selfish, but never appeared that way. LeBron is probably just a victim of social media. The closest thing to MJ IMHO was the great run that tiger Woods had.
My mom was a huge Tiger fan. Watched him all the time, dude was the GOAT of golfing and was a true winner. Life was simpler before social media and the constant piranha attacks though. Tiger never was the same after the scandal. He was in his prime till like 09.

Another cocky person of that organization
laugh.gif
. Should of said when he accepted that COY award that Luke should of been co-COY.

Luke is now somewhere laughing at him too.
Fam imagine if the lakers have better season than the warriors THIS season 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Kerr wouldnt even be able to get his job back as an announcer 

Last edited:
Saw a young cat yesterday with a LeBron jersey on.
I'm pretty sure his Steph Curry jersey was at the bottom of his dirty clothes pile

This is all nostalgia mumbo jumbo without substance that I get from a lot of Jordan fans. You had to have been there man, :lol:   DAT TENACITY DAT WILL TO WIN

As if Lebron doesn't have that tenacity and will to win. Dude played arguably the best 2 finals campaigns I've ever seen the last two years. Even in their loss last year you could tell how badly he wanted it. Not to mention dude turns into a GM in the off season cause he wants to win so bad.:lol:  
no, I agree with all of that, it's just that Jordan was really on a different level. The last 3 games, was the first time I've seen LeBron come even close to the level that MJ was, if he keeps it up, he will have a chance. But LeBron will never have a game winning shot in the ncaa final, a dunk title (when we cared). Maybe its because it was all in SD. But here is another factor. He always had a rival. Dominique in the dunk contest, the pistons early, the jazz later. That helps immensely, and it usually helps when youe with the same team the whole time. One last thing, he knew how to market. We drank Gatorade cause he did, ate McDonalds, wore Hanes, cause he did. He got us to believe, and because we did, we bought a new pair of Jordan's every year like clockwork. He didn't have elite, and regular and soldier, or casual. Just one shoe a year. And it was [emoji]128293[/emoji] in 3 or 4 different colors, and we could (omg) choose what color we wanted. We didn't feel fleeced to buy his shoes.

Back to topic, LeBron really does need curry to be his rival, every other "super" star seems to be his friend.

This is all nostalgia mumbo jumbo without substance that I get from a lot of Jordan fans. You had to have been there man,
laugh.gif
  DAT TENACITY DAT WILL TO WIN

As if Lebron doesn't have that tenacity and will to win. Dude played arguably the best 2 finals campaigns I've ever seen the last two years. Even in their loss last year you could tell how badly he wanted it. Not to mention dude turns into a GM in the off season cause he wants to win so bad.
laugh.gif

no, I agree with all of that, it's just that Jordan was really on a different level. The last 3 games, was the first time I've seen LeBron come even close to the level that MJ was, if he keeps it up, he will have a chance. But LeBron will never have a game winning shot in the ncaa final, a dunk title (when we cared). Maybe its because it was all in SD. But here is another factor. He always had a rival. Dominique in the dunk contest, the pistons early, the jazz later. That helps immensely, and it usually helps when youe with the same team the whole time. One last thing, he knew how to market. We drank Gatorade cause he did, ate McDonalds, wore Hanes, cause he did. He got us to believe, and because we did, we bought a new pair of Jordan's every year like clockwork. He didn't have elite, and regular and soldier, or casual. Just one shoe a year. And it was [emoji]128293[/emoji] in 3 or 4 different colors, and we could (omg) choose what color we wanted. We didn't feel fleeced to buy his shoes.

Back to topic, LeBron really does need curry to be his rival, every other "super" star seems to be his friend.
I agree with the shoes part, but Jordans shoes back then were the priced equivalent to an a Lebron elite model, but i think that with lower priced models, its good for kids who can't afford the sig line. Also Lebron has had rivals, Prime Boston was his Detroit Bad boys, 97 & 98 Utah would probably be Spurs, his Seattle would be OKC (awkward), him dropping 48 on an aging Detroit team would be MJ dropping 63 on an aging Celtics and so on. Just so happens that LBJs rivals can't stay relevant long enough to be rivals
laugh.gif
 Boston was probably his best rival bc they stayed relevant for a long time well into his prime.

Back
Top Bottom