Warriors Haters & Steph Curry Haters Call To Arms (Haters Unification Thread) VOL WHY NOT?

Dumb dudes + Smart Phones = Dumb statements. Crazy how some people can sound so idiotic but can't back up their stats. Can someone answer this question? Is Pau Gasol a role player even though he was an all star? 

no, I agree with all of that, it's just that Jordan was really on a different level. The last 3 games, was the first time I've seen LeBron come even close to the level that MJ was, if he keeps it up, he will have a chance. But LeBron will never have a game winning shot in the ncaa final, a dunk title (when we cared). Maybe its because it was all in SD. But here is another factor. He always had a rival. Dominique in the dunk contest, the pistons early, the jazz later. That helps immensely, and it usually helps when youe with the same team the whole time. One last thing, he knew how to market. We drank Gatorade cause he did, ate McDonalds, wore Hanes, cause he did. He got us to believe, and because we did, we bought a new pair of Jordan's every year like clockwork. He didn't have elite, and regular and soldier, or casual. Just one shoe a year. And it was [emoji]128293[/emoji] in 3 or 4 different colors, and we could (omg) choose what color we wanted. We didn't feel fleeced to buy his shoes.

Back to topic, LeBron really does need curry to be his rival, every other "super" star seems to be his friend.
While Jordan has the NCAA final, doesn't Lebron have several high school championships? You telling me he wouldn't have been winning if he went to college?
laugh.gif
Dude came into the league and competed with grown men and pros and did very well.

Dunk title?
laugh.gif
You nostalgic Jordan dudes are something else.
roll.gif
Lebron is an in game dunk champion.

Lebron doesn't know how to market? Didn't this dude just sign a Billion dollar shoe deal, and he's in like every commercial like Peyton Manning.
laugh.gif

Lebron has rivals as well-um...The Spurs, recently Golden State, possibly the entire NBA.
laugh.gif

Everything you said about Jordan can be said about Lebron as well....your whole angle is about reminiscing on when Jordan was King. "He made us believe",
laugh.gif

I need to cop my first pair of Brons, I'm not sure which one to get.
nerd.gif
I see so many kids wearing them, he's this generation's Jordan whether old cats want to admit it or not.
Would have won an NCAA title because he won HS championships?!

Is an In Game Dunk Champion?!

This gen's Jordan?!

Aye dios mio.

This gen's Jordan?!

Aye dios mio.
Classic "this league ain't like it used to be" nostalgia blinded fan. He would have been the greatest college player all time and certainly would have won a few chips. The dunk contest means absolutely zero when you're comparing how great players are all time. I guess since Zach Levine has 2 dunk contest Ws then he's better than Lebron, too? :lol:

But did I say anything about this league not being like it used to? Nope, sure didn't.

Did I say that a dunk contest make someone an all-time great? Nope, sure didn't.

Classic sensationalism from a deluded fan of whatever generation you want to tie yourself to or whatever fan base you want to affiliate with. Categorizing YOU is unimportant to me. Recognizing you are word-twisting and sensationalizing, that's all I'm doing here.

no, I agree with all of that, it's just that Jordan was really on a different level. The last 3 games, was the first time I've seen LeBron come even close to the level that MJ was, if he keeps it up, he will have a chance. But LeBron will never have a game winning shot in the ncaa final, a dunk title (when we cared). Maybe its because it was all in SD. But here is another factor. He always had a rival. Dominique in the dunk contest, the pistons early, the jazz later. That helps immensely, and it usually helps when youe with the same team the whole time. One last thing, he knew how to market. We drank Gatorade cause he did, ate McDonalds, wore Hanes, cause he did. He got us to believe, and because we did, we bought a new pair of Jordan's every year like clockwork. He didn't have elite, and regular and soldier, or casual. Just one shoe a year. And it was [emoji]128293[/emoji] in 3 or 4 different colors, and we could (omg) choose what color we wanted. We didn't feel fleeced to buy his shoes.

Back to topic, LeBron really does need curry to be his rival, every other "super" star seems to be his friend.

Hey Hey Hey, fighting and verbal disagreements among ourselves is not allowed in this thread.

Back to the Curry slander and GSW hate.

nthat.gif

I just think Lebron and Cavs need a rival. Competition is always a good thing. I just feel like this league is now a one-team league. I don't see any player or team that can compete with Lebron and the Cavs in the Playoffs.

Lebron breezed to the Finals cuz the East is garbage and Golden State were exposed as frauds. Who's going to make Lebron work for his next ring?

It damn sure won't be GSW

GSW's run ended before it took off. Now they know how it feels

Last edited:
Lebby could really be there in the finals for the next 5 years and win 3 or 4 more chips. There's literally no comp out East.

The only thing that would stop that happening is injuries but hes in the best shape of his life

Like, it's so unfair I'm lowkey wondering when this dude is gonna retire. :rofl:

Naw thread ain't done.
Dudes that were GSW lovers until the clock struck 12 on June 19, starting to come in the thread.

The last two years were very exciting in basketball, but one reason why Football will always be the G.O.A.T. sport is that anyone can win. I mean you have perennial playoff contenders but it's not like basketball where I'm like yea these 3-4 teams  are a safe bet to go deep in the playoffs

Anyone else think MAYBE the pacers.
nerd.gif
  Paul George kinda showed me a little something this year, if they can get him a legit #2 option, who knows.

Toronto is a joke, I still don't understand how they are second seed every year.
laugh.gif

Anyone can win in any sport...... SMH man

This gen's Jordan?!

Aye dios mio.
Yea and since when does someone winning NCAA championships come into account in their NBA careers? There are so many garbage players in the NBA who were great college players. I brought up high school for the same reason you brought up college.
Uhhhhhh... I didn't bring up college, though. 
laugh.gif

I said, "Would have won an NCAA title because he won HS championships?!" in response to you bringing up that he would have won a NCAA championship.

I agree that tons of garbage NBAers have NCAA championships and tons of elite NBAers don't have NCAA chips.

When did I bring up college, though?

Naw thread ain't done.
Dudes that were GSW lovers until the clock struck 12 on June 19, starting to come in the thread.
Meh typically when the topic turns to Lebron, thread is done.

To hard to recover from that off topic

Last edited:
Am an MJ fan for the most but i must say that lebron is a great basketball player and deserves to be alltime top 10 without any question and actually can make it to the top 5 on my list before Kobe.
Why? Because he's most versatile and not a ball hog. The best allrounder since Magic Johnson able to play multiple positions.

Man pick your battles. Of course ANYONE can win, but the NBA is more predictable.

The NFL playoffs is a 1 loss elimination and a 16 game season......how is this even an argument? Nobody goes to 6 straight superbowls in the NFL.

Stop drinking that Flint, Michigan water.
Multiple teams have gone to 4 straight Super Bowls

Back
Top Bottom