Warriors Haters & Steph Curry Haters Call To Arms (Haters Unification Thread) VOL WHY NOT?

Klay is kinda getting the k.love treatment in his first year in Cleveland. Kerr doesn't know how to use all 4. Right now Klay is the Barnes/jump shooter role.

Undervalued the **** out of them. They're lucky Ian Clark was just thinking about easily winning another ring instead of money, cause I'm sure he could have gotten Tyler Johnson money

gsw seriously undervalued bogut especially.

rim protection and bogut allowed all of those shooters to cut and run those triangle based splits. bogut is a great passer. zaza sucks at passing and gsw can only run those same plays if green or durant take that low/mid post position...therefore taking them off the perimeter. (1 less shooter)

now gsw is s-o-f- capital T in the paint.

now their whole defensive scheme is shot

Last edited:
Lakers got the blueprint. GSW ain't want none. DLo the Curry stopper.

GSW undervalued their bench.
MIGHTILY.

Bench and size underneath. Out with Harrison Barnes, Bogut, Barbosa, and Mo Speights, they heavily undervalued all of them.

All the Durant I ain't even know they lost all those dudes till the season started.

Yep, every one of those guys played a part in the previous years championship, or aiding in them getting far this past season. Can't forget about Ezeli too, and Iggy is another year older. They sacrificed a looooot of the dirty work guys to get KD.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

:lol: :lol:

That really is what it looks like watching him. Like he's just really struggling to get loose on his own.

Klay is about to steal some money if he leaves the Warriors. If he gets paid to be the man somewhere... :smh:

i remember a few years ago when the kevin love to gsw for klay was being discussed, it was rumored that (on court) klay and steph werent meshing as well as they should have and that klay was a little unhappy with being a 2nd option.

maybe there was some truth to that, because he doesnt appear too happy now that he is 3rd option.

There has to be truth to that,
I feel like Klay and Steph have a Kobe/Shaq relationship, just not as public as theirs was. Lakers got rid of that problem(another slasher/creator of his own shot) when they got rid of eddie jones though.
I see Klay making the same arguments Kobe did back then and Steph being like "well I got the Mvps" "Led us to a Chip"

Too bad Kerr can't coach

Last edited:
Kerr can't coach and yall are right. That quote that Klay said about not sacrificing **** may come back to haunt him just like the quote to Lebron about a mans game.

Hopefully more turmoil happens. I'm here for the slander :lol: :pimp:

Mychal's son is a clown. Kerr is best at getting punched in the face by MJ.

Pachulia is a significant downgrade from Bogut - I watched the game the other night when Curry went nuts from 3 and there was one play where Zaza had the ball about 12 feet from the basket with no-one within about 8 feet of him. He just stood there for 2 counts then threw it like a hot potato outside to someone else - a guy in the NBA can't attempt a 12 foot wide open shot? The worst part is the shot clock was running down so he got the ball back at the 3 point line, bobbled it then heaved it towards the basket for nothing.

Back
Top Bottom