Warriors Haters & Steph Curry Haters Call To Arms (Haters Unification Thread) VOL WHY NOT?

Pachulia is a significant downgrade from Bogut - I watched the game the other night when Curry went nuts from 3 and there was one play where Zaza had the ball about 12 feet from the basket with no-one within about 8 feet of him. He just stood there for 2 counts then threw it like a hot potato outside to someone else - a guy in the NBA can't attempt a 12 foot wide open shot? The worst part is the shot clock was running down so he got the ball back at the 3 point line, bobbled it then heaved it towards the basket for nothing.

Because Bogut makes a ton of 12 foot jumpers.

Last edited:
Pachulia is a significant downgrade from Bogut - I watched the game the other night when Curry went nuts from 3 and there was one play where Zaza had the ball about 12 feet from the basket with no-one within about 8 feet of him. He just stood there for 2 counts then threw it like a hot potato outside to someone else - a guy in the NBA can't attempt a 12 foot wide open shot? The worst part is the shot clock was running down so he got the ball back at the 3 point line, bobbled it then heaved it towards the basket for nothing.
Defensively, yes.

But Zaza knows his role and has four other players who can make a higher percentage shot. Bogut was good and I was a big fan of his during his time with the Warriors, but there were times where he'd simply disappear when we needed him the most.

Because Bogut makes a ton of 12 foot jumpers.

He'd shoot it though. It's not the designed role of your center but if he's wide open that close to the basket I'd hope he wouldn't stand there like a deer in headlights.

fully agree with bogut being a downgrade.

not necessarily because of pulling the trigger on 15 footers though

bogut is an elite level passing big man. he allowed gsw to align the perimeter with shooters, specifically the lineup of (green, klay, curry and barnes or iggy) and when those players made their triangle based cuts with bogut in the post, he was able to make those passes in stride for layups.

now in order to run those triangle based cuts, green has to be the one in the post, which takes him off the perimeter. 1 less shooter.

zaza just cant make those passes consistently. he's not even an average passer for his position.

bogut isnt an elite rim protector i.e. olajuwon or mutumbo or some s**t, but he is a great rim protector at his best. he was the only player on gsw that made LBJ second guess attacking the rim. when he got hurt, lebron had a cake walk at the rim. his absence now, makes gsw look like a defensive unit that is struggling. gsw could play a tad bit wreckless on perimeter D because bogut was back there to change shots if not block shots.

zaza just cant do that.

Just seent it in the NBA thread...this cannot be real life :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Beta boy a perfect fit :rofl:

Last edited:
Lebron actually looked like a villain even though he clearly wanted to liked. Warriors just look like a bunch of cornballs :lol:

Last edited:
is that Klay off to the side, checking his phone???
This guy not trying to be photographed looking suspect for when he demands the trade

iggy lookin like "ok I'll play along"

Like i said in an earlier post in this thread

If I'm a fan of this team, I'd be worried

they coulda at least had some bad chicks or even hired Victoria Secret Angels to pose with the letters or with them, would've actually made me envy them in some form.

I mean it's just a group of guys posing with Balloons, I feel sorry for them

Ayesha gotta feel some way about this, I know my wife would be like "what was the point of this?"

I mean they arent doing this days after KD signed over the summer, this is an actual photo taken days ago DURING the season right?

Last edited:
[Video]

332.jpg
[/Video]

If I'm Klay I'm tight this non defense two time MVP Curry gets bailed out end of the game.

That's embarrassing getting subbed out cuz your defense is that poor

The "greatest pure shooter in history" subbed out cause of his defense. Lol. Where are all his vines showing how bad he is on defense. Intercepting someone's lazy pass once a game shouldn't make you a "good defender".

Last edited:
Remember when people were writing essays about how he's actually a good defender, pointing out some advanced defensive stats that made him look good and making out of context videos that show his good defensive plays like this:

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom