Warriors Haters & Steph Curry Haters Call To Arms (Haters Unification Thread) VOL WHY NOT?

This has to be the most beloved "superteam" of all time :lol:

F word those C*nsoredboys

Dudes really rooting for Lebby to lose than rooting for this super team.

They were so salty and went ghost after Lebby won last season. Now they're back and dancing in da streets :lol:

Anyways, we need another miracle. This KD addition was OD. We're humans fighting Gods at this point :smh:

We're actually not rooting for the Warriors to win, we're really for Lebron rooting to lose.

Last edited:
GS fans, this is a legit question:

How do you feel about this team? You know damn well how unfair this team is. Do you accept that your best player is soft and couldn't win despite having a top 5-7. player beside him (along with being a top 5 player himself) and a 3-1 series lead?

It's gotta feel cheap as hell. I mean, I know you enjoy seeing your team win, but when it's this manufactured does it even feel legit?

Last edited:
Don't worry fellas, those bums from Oakland will blow this series like they did last year.

Betaboy Durant will eventually cool down.
Dray will get suspended for touching someone below the belt again.
Curry will start avg 10 tos
Klay is trash af

Cavs will prevail.

Don't worry fellas, those bums from Oakland will blow this series like they did last year.

Betaboy Durant will eventually cool down.
Dray will get suspended for touching someone below the belt again.
Curry will start avg 10 tos
Klay is trash af

Cavs will prevail.

giphy.gif

Reactions: HIM
We're actually not rooting for the Warriors to win, we're really for Lebron rooting to lose.
This. It could be Cavs vs jazz/phx/etc and y'all would be saying this is the most beloved underdog team. LeBron hate trumps anything else and it's kinda entertaining watching him get a taste of his own medicine.

I'll probably be joining you guys after Lebron retires, yo be honest.

How do you feel about this team? You know damn well how unfair this team is. Do you accept that your best player is soft and couldn't win despite having a top 5-7. player beside him (along with being a top 5 player himself) and a 3-1 series lead?

It's gotta feel cheap as hell. I mean, I know you enjoy seeing your team win, but when it's this manufactured does it even feel legit?

1. Feels great, we've had a pretty nice 3 year run here and are on verge of something historic.

2. I sure don't feel that our best player is "soft", but hey you are entitled to your own opinion.

3. It doesn't feel manufactured, seeing Steph, Klay, and Dray were all homegrown draft picks and the organizational culture that was developed over the years is the reason why KD came here.

4. Yes we do enjoy seeing our team win and it feels legit.

Happy to answer any more questions on behalf of Warrior fans.

Last edited:

1. Feels great, we've had a pretty nice 3 year run here and are on verge of something historic.

2. I sure don't feel that our best player is "soft", but hey you are entitled to your own opinion.

3. It doesn't feel manufactured, seeing Steph, Klay, and Dray were all homegrown draft picks and the organizational culture that was developed over the years is the reason why KD came here.

4. Yes we do enjoy seeing our team win and it feels legit.

Happy to answer any more questions on behalf of Warrior fans.
No doubt you have great homegrown talent.

I'll never respect your style of play though. Y'all take the cheapest 3s I've ever seen (grabbing a long rebound and chucking it up, 40 foot 3s, heavily contested 3s, etc) and yes you're a great 3 point shooting team, but it comes off super soft and weak. Too afraid to bang in the post or drive to the lane. It literally gets me heated when y'all are on fire like you were in the 3rd of game 2. Klay quite literally has ZERO game on the offensive end outside of the 3 ball. Great shooter, but terrible otherwise.

And I get it 3>2. If you can hit them like that, mathematically it makes sense. I get that, I do. But it's so awful to watch because you can't do anything about dudes make 35 foot contested 3s over and over again.

I can't wait until that style of play gets figured out. Whether it's a rule or teams just getting better at defending it or if it's a team that comes along and has the tools to knock you off.

Last edited:

You should really ask this question in the Warriors thread. Majority of the people will give you a level-headed reply.

How do I feel about this team? It's a luxury to have KD. The Warriors have already won a ring and to add a top-5 player on your roster, wow. It's crazy. Growing up watching this franchise suffer in the lower standings of the league, it's crazy that I don't have to tune in to every game and 'hope' the Warriors pull out the victory. 

Do I accept that Steph Curry is soft? He's already won a championship without KD. Now, I do believe he isn't the greatest defender, but he's made an effort to improve his defense. In regards to last year's finals, the Warriors choked due to a lot of factors, that has been debated 

Does it feel cheap? No, you've had team in the past that were stacked and dominated the league for years. This is another example.

Everyone is going to have their opinion on how KD is weak for joining the team that beat him in the WCF or how Steph is soft and all that commentary. But for me, as a Warriors fan for 23 years, it finally is nice to see my favorite franchise among the top teams in the league.

You should really ask this question in the Warriors thread. Majority of the people will give you a level-headed reply.

How do I feel about this team? It's a luxury to have KD. The Warriors have already won a ring and to add a top-5 player on your roster, wow. It's crazy. Growing up watching this franchise suffer in the lower standings of the league, it's crazy that I don't have to tune in to every game and 'hope' the Warriors pull out the victory. 

Do I accept that Steph Curry is soft? He's already won a championship without KD. Now, I do believe he isn't the greatest defender, but he's made an effort to improve his defense. In regards to last year's finals, the Warriors choked due to a lot of factors, that has been debated 

Does it feel cheap? No, you've had team in the past that were stacked and dominated the league for years. This is another example.

Everyone is going to have their opinion on how KD is weak for joining the team that beat him in the WCF or how Steph is soft and all that commentary. But for me, as a Warriors fan for 23 years, it finally is nice to see my favorite franchise among the top teams in the league.
Respect

I didn't think about it like that. Warriors have struggled for a long time.

I'll never respect your style of play though. Y'all take the cheapest 3s I've ever seen (grabbing a long rebound and chucking it up, 40 foot 3s, heavily contested 3s, etc) and yes you're a great 3 point shooting team, but it comes off super soft and weak. Too afraid to bang in the post or drive to the lane. It literally gets me heated when y'all are on fire like you were in the 3rd of game 2. Klay quite literally has ZERO game on the offensive end outside of the 3 ball. Great shooter, but terrible otherwise.

And I get it 3>2. If you can hit them like that, mathematically it makes sense. I get that, I do. But it's so awful to watch because you can't do anything about dudes make 35 foot contested 3s over and over again.

I can't wait until that style of play gets figured out. Whether it's a rule or teams just getting better at defending it or if it's a team that comes along and has the tools to knock you off.
It's the evolution of the game. It's moved from the paint to the perimeter. It's unfortunate that you dislike their game since they display the highest level of TEAM basketball. Everyone gets to touch the ball, everyone is moving, cutting, and setting screens. I have to disagree with your statement about them being afraid to score in the paint since they were 7th this year in pts in the paint. 

It's the evolution of the game. It's moved from the paint to the perimeter. It's unfortunate that you dislike their game since they display the highest level of TEAM basketball. Everyone gets to touch the ball, everyone is moving, cutting, and setting screens. I have to disagree with your statement about them being afraid to score in the paint since they were 7th this year in pts in the paint. 
That's cool.

But it's awful to watch. They literally prance up court and chuck 3s from 30ft out and make them on the regular. That's corny as hell. It's like the skinny kid who has no handles, coordination, or any athletic ability whatsoever who just sits behind the line and jacks 3s.

It's ruining the viewing experience. IDC about ratings. They're inflated with casuals who couldn't care less about the game outside the Warriors or the playoffs. This league is a 1-team sprint to the finish line.

**** the warriors. **** KD and **** their style of play. I spent the last 9 months watching a season that didn't matter. At all. The entire playoffs sucked. There was no real threat to the Cavs or Warriors. Then they meet and the Cavs can't keep up with the 3 ball.

Imagine if in the early 2000s you took AI, Ray Allen, Kobe, and Ben Wallace and put them on the same team. Sure, it isn't the best replica of the Warriors, but the team would still be cheat codes in real life.

Back
Top Bottom