Warriors Haters & Steph Curry Haters Call To Arms (Haters Unification Thread) VOL WHY NOT?

Dammmmm warriors woooped ur ***** !!! 100% warriors... haters keep hatin especially after next game y'all going to be crying

assuming that KD feels superior, with no conflict from anyone else on his team, while at the same time they continue winning with ease.

Dubs fans acting like this frail baby won't bounce the 2nd his leadership is challenged or not handed to him, like i guess it should've been in OKC.

gotta prove you deserve to be the man, unless chumps like steph, and dray just step aside and not challenge you.

Steph a BAN too, how you the reigning 2 time MVP and just give your team over to KD and defer, like bro your not old or even close to being past your prime

but hey, you've accomplished everything in your career right Steph??
mom, wife daughter bigger than you....check
convinced dubs fans that 2 seasons in a row is a career and you should be in GOAT convos....check

Yeah steph hang back, you've earned this man!
It's called team ball.. unselfish ball.. the way it's supposed to be played ..

All these new accounts trying to troll in here :lol:

All good. We had our fun last June. Biggest chokejob in sports history. That'll never be forgotten :smokin

All good. We had our fun last June. Biggest chokejob in sports history. That'll never be forgotten :smokin
and we are going to have ours in game 4 ..curry makes the last shot 120/111 and nope lebron will never be better than Jordan ...well see ya soon on game 4

Is this what it's about to you? Preventing LeBron from surpassing Michael. I wouldn't say LeBron is better than Michael right now, but if he somehow tops what he did last year I'll be the first to call him the GOAT

Last edited:
Is this what it's about to you? Preventing LeBron from surpassing Michael. I wouldn't say LeBron is better than Michael right now, but if he somehow tops what he did last year I'll be the first to call him the GOAT
goat cuz what he did last year !! Jordan was already the greatest at age 24...Bron would never be better than him never in this or the next life time

Do you watch only basketball?

What about the Indian or Falcon choke job?

Regardless, fword warriors. Cavs in 7 :pimp:

Last edited:
It's called team ball.. unselfish ball.. the way it's supposed to be played ..
:lol:
Clearly KD came to the Dubs to be the man unchallenged. It's funny how the actual people that lost to the cavs last year are just feeding this guy the ball like they don't have their own vendetta against the Cavs. the Dubs seriously have one of the biggest revenge plots ever in sports history.

KD just picked weaker minded individuals than him as teammates.
:lol: Anybody else with a competitive bone in their body would've been like "KD maybe next year bro, but this year we got a HUGE score to settle"

Maybe Android should join Apple then?
or nintendo should stop making consoles and fold like Sega(KD) did and still put out crap games, because they know they won't win unless they help out the ones beating them.

like I said before, the worst part about all this is Money, the root of all evil can be taken out of the equation, even girls, because you can tell that this man aint about all that. This is who KD is, a quitter, who sacrificed his own legacy for something much greater players don't have.

My man went to sleep at night content that he was going to the pimp that used him and abused him and embarrassed him the most in front of EVERYBODY, because even he knows, thats the only way he's winning.

Whoever spins this as team ball is just as weak minded as KD is. There's no way you can totally ignore the mental aspect or even call this a generational thing.

I'm keeping KD in my thoughts, because someone who is this fragile, won't be able to sustain the outer shell we see from day to day.

Fake tough guy mentality, can't last

Last edited:
:lol:
Clearly KD came to the Dubs to be the man unchallenged. It's funny how the actual people that lost to the cavs last year are just feeding this guy the ball like they don't have their own vendetta against the Cavs. the Dubs seriously have one of the biggest revenge plots ever in sports history.

KD just picked weaker minded individuals than him as teammates.
:lol: Anybody else with a competitive bone in their body would've been like "KD maybe next year bro, but this year we got a HUGE score to settle"

Maybe Android should join Apple then?
or nintendo should stop making consoles and fold like Sega(KD) did and still put out crap games, because they know they won't win unless they help out the ones beating them.

like I said before, the worst part about all this is Money, the root of all evil can be taken out of the equation, even girls, because you can tell that this man aint about all that. This is who KD is, a quitter, who sacrificed his own legacy for something much greater players don't have.

My man went to sleep at night content that he was going to the pimp that used him and abused him and embarrassed him the most in front of EVERYBODY, because even he knows, thats the only way he's winning.

Whoever spins this as team ball is just as weak minded as KD is. There's no way you can totally ignore the mental aspect or even call this a generational thing.

I'm keeping KD in my thoughts, because someone who is this fragile, won't be able to sustain the outer shell we see from day to day.

Fake tough guy mentality, can't last
All this typing and you still not seeing the bigger picture haha basketball is a team sport.. feed the hot guy at most which Durant is..

so as team sport one of the main principles of basketball is to feed the hot guy? and that's the bigger picture

I actually live in the bay area(SHOCK) let's meet up i gotta see what you look like man

Do you watch only basketball?

What about the Indian or Falcon choke job?

Regardless, fword warriors. Cavs in 7 :pimp:
Oh. You're back to caping for your squad? Or you still doing that corny *** ish in here?

Yes I watch other sports. 2 underdog teams choking away a lead isn't anywhere close to a heavy favorite 73-9 team choking away a 3-1 lead. Not to mention 2 of the last 3 games were on their home floor. :rofl:

Like I said. Biggest choke job in sports history. Will never be forgotten. :smokin

I see Dubs fans still love lurking here. Da truth still triggers them :nthat:

Last edited:
In all honesty F KD..I totally forgot he didnt even tell his "homeboy" Russ he was leaving OKC. Straight coward move from the get go. Guess he didnt wanna hear it from Russ first before the whole world got on him about his weak decision. 

But on the flipside the Cavs have been absolute trash outside Lebby

I thought I would see more of a fight than this. Sure they came out in game 3 but they still lost. Had they played with this sense of urgency in the first two games it might be 2-1 going into tonights game. 

I expected a better fight out of the Cavs, the bench is loaded with proven vets and they've done absolutely nothing.

Just win one at home. I dont even care if the dubs win it all, I'm already expecting it. Just dont let it be a sweep 

so as team sport one of the main principles of basketball is to feed the hot guy? and that's the bigger picture

I actually live in the bay area(SHOCK) let's meet up i gotta see what you look like man

:lol: :rofl: :lol:

Aren't you the same guy who was talking about you can't wait for the dubs to lose so you can talk mess to ya friends on fb?

Lol Bron didn't tell Wade that he was leaving Miami either
Not the same.

LeBron not telling Mo Williams and Co. he was leaving in 2010 is more comparable.

Telling Wade that he was correcting an error by leaving Miami to go back to Cleveland is not necessary. If KD left this summer to go back to OKC but he didn't tell any of his GSW teammates, it would not be criticized.

Lol Bron didn't tell Wade that he was leaving Miami either
Not the same.

LeBron not telling Mo Williams and Co. he was leaving in 2010 is more comparable.

Telling Wade that he was correcting an error by leaving Miami to go back to Cleveland is not necessary. If KD left this summer to go back to OKC but he didn't tell any of his GSW teammates, it would not be criticized.

So scumbag Bron did it twice? :smh:

Hate the warriors, but I hate bron more right now. I can live with the Dubs winning the ship, if it means Lebron is finally shut down in the conversation of the GOAT.

Back
Top Bottom