Warriors Haters & Steph Curry Haters Call To Arms (Haters Unification Thread) VOL WHY NOT?

Lock this thread up. You wont hear anymore slander from me

its over bruh's :smh:
Fake haters :smh:

giphy.gif

I will keep slandering this Cupcake team because first off I hate the Chubs and second Chump man Durant. Will keep hating til they stop winning or they implode lol!

Thursday I was at the basketball courts with my 8yr old letting him get in some shots.

Little kids his age out there shooting, and I hear a little kid say "Steph Curry layup"!

And I see this little kid dribble towards the goal and throw up what he considered a tear drop jumper.

I couldnt believe my eyes 
eek.gif

:lol: I'm still livin in the Bay Area, chillin watching these desperate dubs fans in real life(and on this board) beg for some attention or some spek for their team.
And still not get it. :lol:

People talkin bout every team but the warriors and I know that burns some people

Always gonna hate, especially when people are actually believing this team is going to win 4-5 chips, like every other team won't build to what they are doing

Team is gonna be a Tmac, Grant Hill type of could've, would've, should've(30 for 30 title in 10 years?? :nerd:) and it'll be glorious.

Just gotta wait till they lose next year. That's the thing with Dubs fans, even back in the day and throughout the NBA they've had decent players and wished other fans would speak up about them. Now they get another chip in a way that doesn't command any respect at all because they just ended up getting a great player.

What??? We're supposed to be impressed by what you were supposed to do???

this isn't the bulls beating detroit and then the Lakers
this isn't the Lebron when he got past the Celtics
this isn't Dirk or TD getting their first chips and you can't even be mad because you respect them so much

These are, and will always be chumps

Team just looks soft, and any player that has shown any rough, toughness as a member has been shipped away(surprised Barnes is still there) They really going for that look of just looking like a bunch of ********

best case scenario is dubs alternate years of complete stupidity with years of winning the chip, but every time they lose it will completely overshadow past accomplishments in an embarrassing way

much like these past 3 years
-won a chip
- lost 3-1(while winning 73 games)
- won with KD and same team intact

Their fans know it, especially the ones on this board, that's why they in this thread trying to defend their team every time they still getting ******* on
As a Lakers fan, you think I actually argue about any player and their greatness or how great my team was, you think any time that comes into question I even acknowledge????
Don't have to.....

All u haters are invited to the parade !!

Livestream of the parade for all interested...

http://www.csnbayarea.com/

View media item 2466228

"CLEEEEEVVVVLLLAAAND" hold this L HAHA

So will these next 7 championships that are coming to your haters way... like I said many times before sacrifice 1 championship for the next 7

For a superstar of his caliber I think he showboats the least... look down the list with Kobe and even lebrons antics ..

Look at this pathetic insecurity, from fans of a WINNING team :lol:
Predicting 7 chips :lol: did Bulls fans or laker or spur fans do this???? :lol:
Were Celtics fans back in the day like "We're winning 11 chips!!" :lol:

so stupid man

The day I need to put "superstar" in front of Kobe, Magic, Shaq, Kareen, West, Baylor etc. name and try to play it off as casual, thats gonna be a depressing day for me

KEEP hating, hit the ignore button, don't reply and report. Mods really need to make someone who is in the thread the "Mod" for JUST these type of threads

Dub Hater till I die

Last edited:
much like these past 3 years
-won a chip
- lost 3-1(while winning 73 games)
- won with KD and same team intact
First chip they faced LeBron without his number 2 and 3 options.

Then they blew a 3-1 lead.

Then had to add the second best player in the world to ensure it didn't happen again.

What did GS really accomplish on their own merit? Their two chips have been predicated on LeBron having no help and stacking the deck in their favor to ensure they had the MOST help.

Asterisk chips.

First chip they faced LeBron without his number 2 and 3 options.

Then they blew a 3-1 lead.

Then had to add the second best player in the world to ensure it didn't happen again.

What did GS really accomplish on their own merit? Their two chips have been predicated on LeBron having no help and stacking the deck in their favor to ensure they had the MOST help.

Asterisk chips.

Nothing but facts. Too bad them losers won't ever admit to that ish. And now they got gay and swaggy Smh

I don't even trip off the Chips because they failed on epic proportions in between them. Like failed on some "stuff I'd never seen in my lifetime" steez.
73 wins and you don't win a chip, oh yeah and they voted Curry a Unanimous MVP? and you lost when up 3-1?? It's a mouthful that every sportscenter anchor is going to have memorize whenever they discuss this team and their "accomplishments"

Team is never gonna catch a break. If KD goes down, they are still going to be expected to win because they won without KD and if steph or klay or dray goes down, they have KD.

I'm still laughing that these grown men threw themselves a "supervillain" party or whatever that was, with actual kiddie balloons that spell out supervillains :lol:

Nobody was really talking about them then so they decided to TMZ it up and create some controversy :lol:

Then decided that standing together around the letters and taking pics was a good look :lol:

This is who Dubs fans are emulating, whenever they come in here

Talkin bout
"Oh man I was watching LIL KIDS play and one of them shouted out "steph curry Layup" as they shot and I was like :wow:

as if that makes it on par with saying "Jordan" or "Kobe" :lol:

Kids, like dubs fans don't know any better

We all know a grown man that is a basketball fan not a dubs fan would never shout out Curry's name

Dubs fans desperate to force us to learn to love this loser

Two time MVP and first unanimous, if we weren't discussing you like that then, no chance in hell we putting you with the greats now.

FOH

I actually like what he said about forcing the league to get better. Because he's right. The rest of the league now has to improve their level of play.

I'm not taking away from the work he's put in. He's a great player. However, the decision will always, in my mind, taint any success he has had last year and in the future. That's not changing.

It's almost like people in here not getting the concept of a HATER thread. SO maybe since NT moved I should christen this thread with what actually goes on in HATER threads.
This is a place to HATE any and all members of the GSW, and their fans. This isn't a limbo type area where you can be swayed to liking them or saying "I just watched a biased interview that makes KD look good, so now I respect what he's saying."

The negativity is the positivity in this thread.
I for one will always question KD's work ethic, dude actually said he gets up at 8:30am to get to work, for some reason that doesn't seem early enough to me, or not early enough to humble brag about. I'm sure when the best player joins the best regular season team, other teams somehow figure they better stop slacking(because they were doing that before KD made such a pioneering move) and get to some real work....gimme a break.

one guy I want to draw attention to is this idiot Marc J. Spears who does nothing but slurp the dubs and tries so hard to defend KD, I'm thinking he trying to get Mama Durants yambs. I literally had no idea this guy worked for ESPN and thought he was part of the local bay area sports commentators that cover the warriors.
Dude was on sportscenter talkin bout free agency and looked so depreseed that he couldn't talk about the warriors and that Cari got to interview KD

stay hatin

Hating Season only round' these parts.
No Love Straight Thug

Get on like you been ****on if you ain't a Hater.

:D:D:D:D:D  @ Yuckmouth getting bodied by Conor Mcgregor on his own IG

BAN 8)

Back
Top Bottom