Warriors Haters & Steph Curry Haters Call To Arms (Haters Unification Thread) VOL WHY NOT?

CP0.3 is a non factor in this equation
This is the power of the F Steph Scurry universe against the fanbase of a nothing organization and its Disney channel superstars

I remember when KD used to try and fight Dirk Nowitski but wouldn't do jack to Ron Artest
That showed me he was a broad and was the beginning of my disdain for his broadish ways

CP0.3 is a non factor in this equation
This is the power of the F Steph Scurry universe against the fanbase of a nothing organization and its Disney channel superstars

I remember when KD used to try and fight Dirk Nowitski but wouldn't do jack to Ron Artest
That showed me he was a broad and was the beginning of my disdain for his broadish ways

a2r6Ki4.gif

Preach my brotha!

this series put the “warriors vs bulls” debate to rest imo.

mj, scottie, dennis were some of the best defenders of all time.

warriors got d’ed up by a dantoni/harden team :lol:

Bruhs, they used hack a shaq on capella with a 10 point lead. How can i take these boys seriously? That was beneath their dignity... I think. Not watching this nonsense. I hope basketball gods interject this finals. You can't reward this type of buffoonery.

You can feel the hurt feelings in this post :rofl:

You can feel the hurt feelings in this post :rofl:

Taking pride in winning this way is equal to beating a one-legged man in a race. Hope you feel good about this. But if they lost I'm sure you had your gsw
excuse book ready to go.

So with your logic it would be cool if Houston tackled and laid on Steph knee or tried to break klay finger again?

Where's your honor or integrity?

Taking pride in winning this way is equal to beating a one-legged man in a race. Hope you feel good about this. But if they lost I'm sure you had your gsw
excuse book ready to go.

So with your logic it would be cool if Houston tackled and laid on Steph knee or tried to break klay finger again?

Where's your honor or integrity?

:rofl: :rofl:

CP3 Hammy gave out and nobody touched him. “ honor or integrity” :lol:

Series was a wrap when CP went down. Harden been looking funny for a minute :smh:

Lebby da GOAT if he pulls this off....

Series was a wrap when CP went down. Harden been looking funny for a minute :smh:

Lebby da GOAT if he pulls this off....

That's the narrative I took away from this. As good as Harden is, LBJ is just on another level. Warriors in 5 though.

That was a rough game to watch.
I mean sure the rockets had a horrible game plan and missed 27 3pters in a row at one point, but a lot of the calls (or lack thereof) definitely impacted that.
I mean it was definitely bad on both sides, but a lot of the mauling no calls seemed to be in GSW's favor.
And you already knew the baby face Steph was gonna go off third qtr, and you know once that happens, front runner KD shakes off his mental midgetness :lol:

Distasteful officiating for sure. Scott Foster should not be allowed to referee another NBA game, especially in a high-stakes playoff one

That was a rough game to watch.
I mean sure the rockets had a horrible game plan and missed 27 3pters in a row at one point, but a lot of the calls (or lack thereof) definitely impacted that.
I mean it was definitely bad on both sides, but a lot of the mauling no calls seemed to be in GSW's favor.
And you already knew the baby face Steph was gonna go off third qtr, and you know once that happens, front runner KD shakes off his mental midgetness :lol:

Distasteful officiating for sure. Scott Foster should not be allowed to referee another NBA game, especially in a high-stakes playoff one
We'll probably see a Tony Brothers/Scott Foster game in the Finals lol.

Back
Top Bottom