Was I in the Wrong? VOL. GIMME MY COT DAMN $

So Afterschoool me and my friend hit up my other friends house and ask to come play some 2k8.
I was in the mood for a haircut so when I got there I said

"Ill play you for $10"

The dude immediately says yes.
During the 1st I say We didnt shake and then we shake on it.

During the game my other friend goes "ILL PLAY YOU FOR $10" to me, but the friend im playing says no the bets between us.

He insisted hes going to win.

Turns out the Mavs came through and I won by 10. I immediately say
"
pimp.gif
money please"

And he goes off saying we didnt bet and we didnt shake and he doesent have to pay me.

I give dude a
indifferent.gif
and think hes joking but he runs up grabs hiswallet and gets SOUR about it.

I straight up looked at him called him a #+%@@ and walked out the house and drove home.

Not even because the money, but because the principle of it.

Was I in the wrong for leaving?
"

Yeah, you were wrong for leaving....

without stealing on dude then leaving, and walking away in slow motion.

Is he a good friend, if not now you have a reason to never speak to him again and he will make it easy on you to do so. If he is a good friend then ask for ahaircut instead of the money.

i deal with this all the time...

It's like they think they are doing YOU a favor by paying you smh

One of the reasons why I have to quit gambling, I'd feel like a total +@@@ if I let someone get over on me like that........

Before I came into this thread and I read the title. Anything that says "gimme my cot dam money" your never wrong homie

naw i would of slapped the eyelashes off him then left.......str8 %*+%$ move jk .....u did the rite thing

I hate people that welch on bets. Dont bet if you cant afford to lose. It is the principle of it. 10 bucks, not a big deal, but your homie seems like a loserif he backs out on a 10 dollar bet. You did the right thing.

roll.gif
this kinda happened to me. i was playing pool with my friend the other day and i ended up winning 75 bucks from him
laugh.gif
he says he cant do 75 bucks. ikinda felt bad for the dude so i ended up just getting two ralph lauren polos from him and a miskeen long sleeve
pimp.gif
. if the dude is dumb enough to play youfor money then they should have to pay up

He should have paid up... you should have taken something from him in front of him and then give him a death stare and walk away slowly so he knows you meanbusiness.

You werent in the wrong, i remember i kept playing a dude in hands for a dollar, i ended up winning 43 bucks. Dude said he would pay me and a week later heslike i dont have to pay you since we didnt have the money on the table it wasnt for real. I told dude to suck it.

Back
Top Bottom