Was in the wrong with ole girl ? vol I GET BUNZ

Originally Posted by AKA King Arthur

idk why you guys going in on OP

dude texting a chick in a different state

they are friends, its not like he asking for those pics or anything (on a different not if you got em hit me with the pm
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
)

nothing is wrong with texting a friend in a different state and his girl should be secure enough with herself and OP to realize this

(granted im assuming you havent cheated before becasue if you have thats different)

It's about the content of the text. That's beyond friendly. Especially if you're in a relationship! If it would've said hey what's up andshe got pissed then he has an argument. But he is seeking comfort from another girl.

Originally Posted by AJ fanatic

Originally Posted by AKA King Arthur

idk why you guys going in on OP

dude texting a chick in a different state

they are friends, its not like he asking for those pics or anything (on a different not if you got em hit me with the pm
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
)

nothing is wrong with texting a friend in a different state and his girl should be secure enough with herself and OP to realize this

(granted im assuming you havent cheated before becasue if you have thats different)

It's about the content of the text. That's beyond friendly. Especially if you're in a relationship! If it would've said hey what's up and she got pissed then he has an argument. But he is seeking comfort from another girl.

lol see above fam

i agree with you

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

she has her homeboys text her and i dont trip out over that.

its a girl in NYC im in TEXAS and we text . whats the big deal

Let me get your girl's number then, I'll cheer her up.

You've got no problem with this right?

Originally Posted by cocolicious

I'm sorry but I would consider that not being faithful/cheating & I would break up with that person. I don't have time for +%++ like that.

same !%% hppened to me OP...Twice...I F'd up and of course your girl dont wanna see that !%%. Just dont do it and if u do delete that !%% right away LOL

I worked it out with my girl , i told her i was dumb and that i was wrong for texting her and it was not appropriate. But while i was pissed
on a emotional wave i proceeded to curse out ole girl in NYC.

smh at all these feminist dudes in here though.

How ?

i wasnt thinking i was riding the HIGH from the long horns followed be the LOW of the cowboys.

Edit talking bout breaking up with me
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

JordanDon23 saying you get no bunz? then yeah, you get no bunz. Cuz he's a guy who knows about not getting any bunz.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]i know you get no buns...Your feminine #+! name Tristan[/color]

Back
Top Bottom