Was my girl and I in the wrong for not paying bill entirely

Did you complain to a manager? That's why they're there, you can't just pick your own number. I would have left after 20 mins.

Last edited:
also it's probably been said, but OP you realize your server ended up having to pay the difference of your bill, right? out of what very little he or she already makes. for something wasn't necessarily even his or her fault.

that's what people don't get when they run out on a check because of slow service. your server takes the hit financially. and it is a big deal for them usually. they take the full brunt of it even though it's the kitchen that's backed up. even though expediters mess up. **** ain't right.

Last edited:
also it's probably been said, but OP you realize your server ended up having to pay the difference of your bill, right? out of what very little he or she already makes. for something wasn't necessarily even his or her fault.

that's what people don't get when they run out on a check because of slow service. your server takes the hit financially. and it is a big deal for them usually.

just about to say this, almost always the server gets stuck having to pay the difference out of their tips

Yup, you're in the wrong.. You ate the food, you pay

If service was the problem, then you don't tip

I think your trolling. i dont believe you would of done this. you could of gotten arrested and humiliated. your with Oh girl(someone you love and want to spend the rest of your life with and possibly have kids) you tell her im just gonna pay 60.00 bucks out of the 100.00. she let you roll with it. shes got to be as grimmey as you or scared of you to run with that. 

OP reminds me of this chick who used to come in the pizza shop I managed in college, chick would eat 95% of her hoagies then complain there was something wrong with it

77021f383d.gif

that's what people don't get when they run out on a check because of slow service. your server takes the hit financially. and it is a big deal for them usually. they take the full brunt of it even though it's the kitchen that's backed up. even though expediters mess up. **** ain't right.

That's what bothers me the most is that he may have been charged for it. Which is not cool. But again I feel like I'm repeating myself. The act was to show them a lesson for whatever that's worth.

The server wasnt bad he was cool and nice but was not present. I maybe should've left him a lil something becuase he as juggling a lot. But the business is what I was furious about.

It was a regretful behavior I'll admit. And I made the conscious effort not to pay by card becuase of vengeful behavior. They ain't coming at my door. And we met likely won't be back unless it's to club and ****.

I think your trolling. i dont believe you would of done this. you could of gotten arrested and humiliated. your with Oh girl(someone you love and want to spend the rest of your life with and possibly have kids) you tell her im just gonna pay 60.00 bucks out of the 100.00. she let you roll with it. shes got to be as grimmey as you or scared of you to run with that. 

Nah I'm serious that's how it played. She felt ashamed which is my fault becuase it was her turn to foot the bill and said how much when I told her 60 her faced dropped. She was nah that's too little I'm like trust me. She didn't want it go down like that but I insisted.

I strolled out the **** like a g she was waking crazy quick. I was actually wanting someone to confront me. It was a bad mix of anger and self aggrandizement

OP reminds me of this chick who used to come in the pizza shop I managed in college, chick would eat 95% of her hoagies then complain there was something wrong with it

That's the worst. These people definitely know what they're doing.

At my waffle spot, I've had a few people do the same thing, eat the whole damn thing then hit me with the "it wasn't good, can I have a refund?" I don't give them one, obviously, but given how Yelp is these days, I wouldn't be surprised if they went home and started chirping away with a 1-star review.

Op, go back and find your waiter from last night and give them what you owe and you should throw in a nice tip for the waiter having to come out of their pockets for you.

Last edited:

Nah I'm serious that's how it played. She felt ashamed which is my fault becuase it was her turn to foot the bill and said how much when I told her 60 her faced dropped. She was nah that's too little I'm like trust me. She didn't want it go down like that but I insisted.

I strolled out the **** like a g she was waking crazy quick. I was actually wanting someone to confront me. It was a bad mix of anger and self aggrandizement

You know damn well that if someone confronted you you would've apologized, paid the full amount, and included some extra tip to make up for the embarrassment.

That's the worst. These people definitely know what they're doing.

At my waffle spot, I've had a few people do the same thing, eat the whole damn thing then hit me with the "it wasn't good, can I have a refund?" I don't give them one, obviously, but given how Yelp is these days, I wouldn't be surprised if they went home and started chirping away with a 1-star review.

it really is

I finally told the lady if the food is so bad then it's time you try a different food place, she then flipped **** on me

You know damn well that if someone confronted you you would've apologized, paid the full amount, and included some extra tip to make up for the embarrassment.
Word you would've been in the wrong so there wouldn't have been a way to justify it. You should've talked to the manager instead of just ditching the full price

You don't know me homie. I ain't super thug but trust when I say I don't back down and would've never paid the full amount. Now and then. Pride is too much for better or worse. The best thing was to not confront me at that moment. Again I'm not a man of many words that's why I didn't speak to a manager about it becuase it would've have made me angrier.

I spoke with actions and that's that.

back down from paying the bill? :lol:

you gonna back down if they police showed up to arrest you or still stick with that "pride"

I hear you on your reasons for why you did what you did but its your waiter taking the L on you dipping on part of the bill and that aint cool especially when your saying moneys not the issue. Go back and find your waiter and give him the rest of the bill you didnt pay and a nice tip and tell him and tell him to keep it all for himself whether they had to pay your bill or not

Last edited:
back down from paying the bill? :lol:

you gonna back down if they police showed up to arrest you or still stick with that "pride"

Yes unfortunately. It's not logical or even conventional behavior, trust me I know. I'm pretty sure my girl would've paid it and whatever but it won't be nothing to go jail over 90 bucks. Pride fam. It's a fault.

No you aren't. Seems like whenever somebody calls you out on it you have an excuse. Pride or having a "reason" ain't an excuse b

No you aren't. Seems like whenever somebody calls you out on it you have an excuse. Pride or having a "reason" ain't an excuse b

Fam read my post on here. I've shown regret and shame and empathy for my actions. Whether you believe it or not well that's on ya. I've taken responsibility for it how it looks and the potential **** that could've gone down.

Problem is that part me still thinks I'm right. Some of ya smart ones in her placed it in perspective, I respect that. Ya other clowns just name call and judge without any nuance to ya comments.

Back
Top Bottom