Was this punch warranted? Vol. Hitting the opposite sex

What a spineless prick, I would have whooped his %@$. In front of kids too. 

3WrUK.jpg

no that %*#$ ain't warranted
indifferent.gif

i've never met a woman that's punched me in the face hard enough for me to strike back

they're both %%@%##!% for fighting in front of the kids like that...especially her for instigating...dude was peacefully paying with his kid...
grin.gif
 @ the waterworks as soon as she got hit aftr going haywire ol boy...chicks know how to play that role too well...

Not in front of your kids, you be the bigger person and get the authorities involved before it escalates to that.

Let's just say I wouldn't have hit her looks like a setup doe why was there a camera there again???? From a lil personal experience doe those kids will never be the same or forget that

I wonder where in the United States this was because they both sounded Canadian.
I'd love to know more of the back story on this one. Was she cheating on him and gave the other dude his playstation? Was he moving out while the video was going?

That wasn't even necessary dude should have just left , shorty knew what was up, that's why she set up the camera

They both are wrong, she shouldn't have hit him either

Eh I say its his fault more than hers. She was just telling him to leave and he acts like a baby and grabs whatever she was holding, then kicks the stand or whatever and basically stayed in her face. What is a small woman suppose to do in that situation?

Clearly he is the the one at fault. Other factors that occurred in the past may have made him act like that, but still, no excuse.

Back
Top Bottom