Was Tupac's death the worst thing that has happened to the black race in the last 20 years?

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

An entertainer...dying...being the worst thing to happen...to entire race of people...in the last...20...years...?

se2i5g.gif

Oh my dear God.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
^This .gif makes me so happy. 
36f26e8650aba4a3c38ae30eb2def5519f8ecebd_r.gif

Originally Posted by mco85

I am as big of a Pac fan as anyone else, but something is wrong when people are comparing Tupac to Malcolm and Martin, he was nothing like them
Malcolm and Martin were nothing like each other either though so what are you saying? I'd actually venture to say Malcolm and Pac had a lot more in common than you'd like to think

��
Though I get similar songs like this from Kendrick Lamar, lupe, and Jcole.

the passion and honesty of this joint is timeless�
eyes.gif
, his death�wasn't�the worst but its up there for true (black) 80's babys OP

come @ me you gumps i dare you

Originally Posted by bluecheese

��
Though I get similar songs like this from Kendrick Lamar, lupe, and Jcole.

the passion and honesty of this joint is timeless�
eyes.gif
, his death�wasn't�the worst but its up there for true (black) 80's babys OP

come @ me you gumps i dare you

Dont do it to em, they're not ready...and does Cole really go in like that? I havent listened to ANY of his material except that "Who Dat" video once 
ohwell.gif

OP I know what you're trying to say, you just worded it very wrong.

Tupac is more impactful and influential because he died. But to answer the question, no. Not even close.

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Originally Posted by mco85

I am as big of a Pac fan as anyone else, but something is wrong when people are comparing Tupac to Malcolm and Martin, he was nothing like them
Malcolm and Martin were nothing like each other either though so what are you saying? I'd actually venture to say Malcolm and Pac had a lot more in common than you'd like to think

I never said that Malcolm and Martin were anything alike. I said its stupid to compare Pac to either one of them. Pac was a great artist and had some revolutionary ideas, but his life, his accomplishments, his legacy pale in comparison to Malcolm and Martin. Pac was an amazing artist who had the potential to become a great man and leader, Malcolm and Martin were great men whose contributions to the African American community and society as a whole are far greater than anything Pac ever did

Back
Top Bottom