Washington Wizards 2013 - 2014 Season Thread - Thanks for a great season!

Where will the Washington Wizards finish this season?

• Out of the playoffs.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • In 8th place.

• In 7th place.

• In 6th place.

• In 5th place.

• I'm delusional and believe the Wizards will finish in 4th place or higher.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
 How can you not find a way to rest your starters during what was a 20 point blowout? :smh:

When you're inept, you find a way.

Basically a 5:1 assist to turnover ratio for Wall over the past five games. Great sign. Now if he can just sort out his shot selection, he's golden.

I think Wall's back is worse than what he's letting on. In the 4th there were a series of sets where Wall was camped out in the corner not touching the rock. Beal was the primary ball-handler. I don't think Wittman is a great coach by any means, but Wall's back flaring up is the only explanation I can have for why he didn't have the ball in his hands when the game was close.

What channel is this on? I'm not trying to watch the Caps play. I'm in the hospital right now, so I have no idea what channel is which, so is this even on TV?

Comcast has two channels. It should the first channel after the Caps game.

John outscored the Raptors by himself in the 3rd 
laugh.gif

Kevin Seraphin is getting closer and closer to surpassing Andray Blatche on my most hated Wizards of all time list.

Last edited:
Nene can't score with Kyle Lowry on him 
mean.gif

OMG Nene ****** stinks man

Last edited:
I know a lot of us initially wanted to make the playoffs... But if we keep losing and Wittman plus Ernie are fired and we finish off with a top 5 draft pick.... is that really bad for the franchise long term?

Would have rather kept Kendall Marshall over Maynor as the backup 
mean.gif

Last edited:
I know a lot of us initially wanted to make the playoffs... But if we keep losing and Wittman plus Ernie are fired and we finish off with a top 5 draft pick.... is that really bad for the franchise long term?

All of that is beneficial for the team in the long run but honestly im just tired of losing Id prefer to make the playoffs

New stipulation:  any trade involving Trevor Ariza must also include Eric Maynor. 

:lol:

Agreed.

But seriously, something needs to be done about the bench. What I would love to see happen is Wilson Chandler continue to struggle in Denver, and the Wizards put together a trade involving Ariza for Nate Robinson (somehow).

The bench and backup PG spot need a boost, and Nate Rob would fit that need perfectly.

I have ZERO issues with our starters. Our starting 5 is talented enough to lead this team to a 5th seed at best...however, games will be lost due to the ineptitude of the bench. Which will in turn have a negative effect on the starters. Case in point, Brad Beal. Look at the minutes he's logging. If he doesn't have a stress fracture somewhere by the ASG, I'd be surprised. SOMETHING needs to be done.

You can almost tell if John Wall is going to make or miss a shot before he lets it go.

When he doesn't hesitate and gets his body square...it's money.

When he's so wide open that he feels obligated to shoot but is clearly hesitant...it's a brick.

He's confident tonight.

If the Bulls go on a fire sale...I thought Luol would make since for the Wizards...and then I realized that he's putting up Ariza #'s this season.

Sign of the apocalypse:

Otto Porter, Chris Singleton, and Trevor Ariza all took part in today's #Wizards practice
12:36pm - 25 Nov 13

Bill Simmons just tweeted this....Beal is injured same injury from last year smh...we can't get a ******g break man smh

I was out of town and missed the last two games, but I see that Beal has still been leading the league in minutes playing 40+ mpg.. well this is what happens:

@WizardsXTRA
Spoke to a source close to the situation and it sounds like Beal may be out for a couple of weeks. Not great news. #Wizards

All i know is stress fractures are serious buisness cause as soon as you think your good and the x rays come back good

You can easily break that bone in the same place, but as we know Bradley Beal has led the league in Mins played so this isnt to shocking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom